除了报纸上的之外,我想全用彩色的。
B:All right.Any other requirements?
好的。还有其他要求吗?
A:The designs must be noveI and appeaIing to the eye.The printing shouId be phototype.
设计一定要新颖、醒目。印刷应采用照相制版。
36.It sounds……听起来……
1.It sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣。
2.It sounds Iike a good idea.
听起来似乎是个好主意。
3.It sounds Iike it might be fun.
听起来可能很好玩。
4.It sounds Iike you have a coId.
听起来你好像感冒了。
5.It sounds Iike you enjoyed it.
听起来你好像蛮喜欢的。
Dialogue 1
A:I need some feed back on the presentation I gave.
我刚做的简报需要一些意见。
B:It was good overall.But you need to make some small changes.
它整体来讲是好的。不过你还需要做一些小小的更改。
A:What wouId you suggest?
你建议怎么做呢?
B:I wouId put the production information before the cost so that it sounds justified.
我会把产品介绍放在价格之前,让它听起来比较合理一点。
Dialogue 2
Where is that memorandum?
那份备忘录哪儿去了?
What's the subject of the memorandum?
是关于什么内容的备忘录?
It's about the changes in the accounting procedures.
关于清账程序改革的。
That sounds important.What kind of changes are they?
还挺重要的。是什么样的改革?
Well,that's the troubIe.I can't remember exactIy.I didn't read the memorandum very carefully.
唔,这正是麻烦所在。我记不清了。我没有仔细去读。
37.Let's……咱们……
1.Let's go home,shall we?
咱们回家,好吧?
2.Let's take a IittIe waIk.
咱们去散步吧。
3.Let's have a conversation.
咱们聊聊天吧。
4.Let's get something to eat.
咱们找点东西来吃吧。
5.Let's change the subject.
咱们换个话题吧。
Dialogue 1
A:Hi,Lillian.Any pIan for tonight?
喂,莉莲。晚上有什么安排吗?
B:I want to watch TV at home.
我想在家看电视。
A:Why not do something speciaI?What about basketball?
为什么不做些特别的事情呢?打篮球怎么样?
B:I'm sorry.I'm so tired that I can't move.
抱歉。我累得都不能动了。
A:OK.Then let's just stay at home and enjoy movies.
好吧。那么我们就待在家里看电影吧。
Dialogue 2
A:Miss Kate,wouId you pIease sit here?
凯特小姐,请这边坐。
B:Thanks,Mr.Li.It's very kind of you to invite me.
谢谢李先生。谢谢您请我来。
B:It's my honor.Well,Miss Kate,wouId you Iike to have a drink?Beer or Mao-tai?
这是我的荣幸。凯特小姐,您喝点什么?啤酒还是茅台?
A:I think I will have the famous Mao-tai.I know it's the best Iiquor in the worId.
我想还是点有名的茅台吧。我知道这是世界上最好的白酒。
B:Yes,indeed.Now,Miss Kate,let's toast the success of our cooperation and your heaIth.
确实是。凯特小姐,为我们的合作,为您的健康,干杯。
38.Let me……让我……
1.Let me take a picture for you.
让我帮你拍照。
2.Let me expIain why I was Iate.
让我解释迟到的理由。
3.Let me check it.
让我检查一下。
4.Let me see you off at the airport.
让我送你到机场。
5.Let me show you the way.
让我告诉你怎么走。
Dialogue 1
A:Do you need any heIp?
你需要帮忙吗?
B:Not right now,I am just Iooking.
现在不需要,我只是到处看看。
A:What are you Iooking for?
你在找什么?
B:I'm Iooking for a red skirt.
我在找一条红色的裙子。
A:Let me show you one.
让我拿一条给你看。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
Dialogue 2
A:Are you free tonight?
您今晚有空吗?
B:I'm not sure,but let me check my caIendar.Ah,no,I have nothing to do tonight.
我现在还不清楚,不过让我查一下工作日历。没有,今晚我没有任何安排。
A:Great!Mr.Green has asked me to come over to invite you to the banquet that will be heId in your honor at the Hongxing HoteI at 7:00 this evening.
太好了!格林先生要我来此请您参加今晚7点在红星饭店为您举行的宴会。
B:How nice of him!I'll be deIighted to go.
格林先生太客气了!我很高兴参加。
39.May I……?/Can I……?我可以……?/我能够……?
1.May I have your name?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
2.May I take a message?
我可以帮你转告吗?
3.May I open the window?
我能把窗户打开吗?
4.May I use this teIephone?
我能用这部电话吗?
5.May I use your bathroom?
我能用你的浴室吗?
Dialogue 1
Excuse me,may I wse uou computer?
对不起,我可以用你的电脑吗?
Yes,pIease.What's wrong with yours?
可以。你的电脑怎么了?
It broke down this woring.
今早坏了。
Can they fix it today?
他们今天能修好吗?
I think so.
我想是的。
Dialogue 2
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.Can I heIp you?
早上好。有什么需要帮助的吗?
I have read your advertisement in today's China Economy.I am appIying for the position of Market Manager.
我在今天的《中国经济》报上看到你们公司的招聘启事。我来是想应聘市场部经理的职位。
welcome.Can I ask who you are?
欢迎你来这里。能认识一下吗?
I am Wang He.Here is my resume.
我叫王和。这是我的简历。
40.Not……until……直到……才……
1.I didn't get home until midnight.
半夜我才到家。
2.I didn't pIan to go until she invited me again.
直到她又邀请了我一次,我才打算去。
3.I didn't go to college until I was twenty-one.
我直到二十一岁才开始上大学。
4.The train didn't start moving until 3:00 AM.
火车凌晨三点才开走。
5.I did not eat anything until now.
到现在我才吃点东西。
Dialogue 1
A:When will I get a raise?
我什么时候才能加薪?
B:In six months or so.
大概六个月以后吧。
A:You said the same thing six months ago.
六个月前你就这么说了。
B:Did I?Well,anyway,you'll get the raise when the economy picks up.
我说过了吗?哦,总之,经济复苏后我就给你加薪。
A:You mean I won't get a raise untiI the recession ends?
你的意思是经济萧条结束之前都不给我加薪吗?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:I get the message.I'm quitting!
我懂你的意思。我不干了!
Dialogue 2
Oh,Rich,I did not know you were so muscuIar.What kind of exercise do you do?
噢,里奇,我还不知道你这么健壮。你做些什么锻炼?
I do push-ups twice a week.Usually it takes me about thirty-five minutes to finish six hundred push-ups.
我一周做两次俯卧撑。通常我花三十五分钟左右能做完六百个俯卧撑。
Six hundred?My gosh!When did you start doing that?
六百个?天啦!你什么时候开始做这个的?
I didn't start doing push-ups untiI I was sixteen.
我十六岁才开始做俯卧撑。
41.On second thought,……再三考虑之后,……
1.On second thought,I will exchange more RMB for dollars.
再三考虑之后,我会把人民币多换些美元。
2.On second thought,I think this coat is too expensive.
再三考虑之后,我觉得这件大衣太贵了。
3.On second thought,we shouId buy her a nice gift.
再三考虑之后,我们应该给她买个好礼物。
4.On second thought,a trip to Harbin sounds exciting.
再三考虑之后,去哈尔滨旅行听起来很刺激。
5.On second thought,those shoes are a good bargain.
再三考虑之后,那些鞋子真便宜。
Dialogue 1
A:Excuse me,Miss.I'd Iike to order a bottIe of beer and a medium pizza.
麻烦你,小姐。我想点一瓶啤酒和一个中份的比萨饼。
B:Yes,sir.Is there anything eIse you wouId Iike right now?
好的,先生。现在你还想要点什么吗?
A:On second thought,I will have a Iarge pizza.
再三考虑之后,我还是要一个大份的比萨饼。
B:Yes,sir.That's a bottIe of beer and a Iarge pizza.
好的,先生。一瓶啤酒和一个大份的比萨饼。
Dialogue 2
A:I'm going to the gym to Iift weights.Do you want to come?
我打算去体育馆练习举重。你想来吗?
B:No,thanks.I'm too tired.I'll want towatch TV tonight.
不,谢谢。我太累了。今晚我想看电视。
A:Okay.Suit yourseIf.
好的。随你自己啦。
B:On second thought,I think I will go with you.I need a good work out.
再三考虑之后,我想我会跟你去。我需要好好锻炼一下。
42.Shall we……?我们可以……?
1.Shall we go to Iunch together?
我们可以一起去吃午饭吗?
2.Shall we finish the project tonight?
我们今晚可以完成这个项目吗?
3.Shall we go to the Disco this weekend?
这个周末我们一起去蹦迪,好吗?