书城外语万用英语表达宝典
17084300000019

第19章 健康医疗(2)

I think you need a shot to deaden the pain first.我看你需要先打一针止痛。

deaden使减弱

Does it hurt when I press here我按这儿时你觉得疼吗?

Where does it hurt哪儿疼?

When did the pain start什么时候开始痛的?

Just off and on.时断时续。

I have a gripping pain in the abdomen.我腹部剧痛。

abdomen腹部,腹腔

I have a pain in the lower abdomen.我下腹痛。

I have a pain in my side.我侧腹痛。

It’s not a sharp pain, just sort of a dull ache.这不是剧痛,只是有些隐痛。

You are pale.你脸色苍白。

失眠

I’ve been losing sleep.我一直失眠。

I can’t sleep.我睡不着觉。

Why do you have black eyes怎么你又黑眼圈了?

black eye黑眼圈

Do you suffer from insomnia你是不是患失眠了?

suffer from患病

I lie awake all night long.我一整夜都不能入睡。

Have you tried some sleeping pills你吃过安眠药了吗?

sleeping pill安眠药

I just feel all pooped.我只觉得筋疲力尽。

I can’t seem to stay awake.我好像眼皮很沉。

The whole night I was light-headed and half asleep.整个晚上我都迷迷糊糊、似睡非睡的。

Do you sleep well last night你昨晚睡得好吗?

过敏

You’re suffering from an allergy你过敏吗?

allergy过敏症

Do you have any allergies有没有任何过敏呢

It must be an allergy. Do you have any aspirin肯定是过敏了,你有阿司匹林吗?

Are you allergic to any medication你有药物过敏反应吗?

medication药物

It looks like measles.看上去像麻疹。

It’s inflammation of the skin.这是皮肤发炎。

inflammation发炎

My skin itches.我皮肤发痒。

I’m allergic to penicillin.我对青霉素过敏。

I have food allergies.我对食物过敏。

I’m allergic to pollen.我对花粉过敏。

My allergies are acting up.我过敏的毛病又犯了。

act up出毛病

亚健康

Can you tell me some symptoms of the sub-health你能告诉我亚健康的一些症状吗?

symptom症状

Do you know how to prevent it你知道如何去预防吗?

prevent预防

Sub-health, also called the third state or grey state.亚健康,也称第三状态或灰色状态。

Most of us are sub-health.我们大部分人都处于亚健康状态。

Do we need pay some attention to diet饮食上有什么需要注意的吗?

Sub-health is a border line state between health and disease.亚健康是介于健康与疾病之间的。

Have you seen health condition of mentally and physiology in your body您见到过自己的健康与亚健康吗?

health condition健康状况

The doctors say that people should eat less salt and sugar and eat more vegetables, fruits.医生说我们应该少食用盐和糖,多吃蔬菜,水果。

眼部不适

Do you see objects dimly看东西模糊吗?

dimly朦胧地,隐隐约约

Does light affect your eyes你的眼睛怕光吗?

affect影响

I had eye trouble.我的眼睛有问题。

I’m starting to have weak vision.我的视力变差了。

vision视力

Your eyes were really red.你的眼睛真的很红。

My eyes were itchy.我的眼睛很痒。

My eyes felt scratchy.我的眼睛刺痛。

scratchy刺痛的

My eyes felt sandy.我有点沙眼。

You have to wear glasses.你必须戴眼镜了。

I’m near-sighted.我有点近视。

I’m far-sighted.我有些远视。

There is something wrong with my eyes.我的眼睛肯定有些问题。

肠胃问题

How is your appetite你胃口怎么样?

Let me examine your stomach.让我检查一下你的胃。

Are your bowels regular你的大便正常吗?

I lost my appetite a week ago.一周前我就没有胃口了。

I’ve got the runs.我拉肚子了。

I’m constipated.我有便秘。

constipate便秘

I have a stomachache.我胃疼。

What did you eat yesterday你昨天吃了什么东西?

Avoid greasy foods.不要吃油腻食物。

greasy油腻的

I don’t feel like eating anything.我什么也不想吃。

It hurts after I eat.吃饭后就会痛。

恶心呕吐

Are you feeling nausea你觉得恶心吗?

nausea恶心,作呕

Any vomiting呕吐吗?

I’ve been throwing up.我一直呕吐。

I can’t hold food down.吃下的东西全都吐出来了。

I don’t want to eat anything. I’m nauseating.我什么也不想吃,我有点儿恶心。

I have been vomiting all night.我一直呕吐了一夜。

I vomited all the food I had eaten.我把吃的食物全都呕吐出来了。

Vomiting also occurs in most patients.大多数患者还出现呕吐。

patient病人,患者

I felt like throwing up.我觉得快要吐了。

住院手术

It’s a small operation.是个小手术。

Do I need an operation我需要动手术吗?

You have to be operated.你必须动手术。

The doctor said that I needed to have my tonsils out in an operation.医生说我得做扁桃体切除手术。

tonsil扁桃体,扁桃腺

When may I leave我什么时候可以出院?

You must be hospitalized right now.你必须立即住院。

You’ll have to be operated on for appendicitis.你需要进行阑尾炎手术。

appendicitis阑尾炎

I’m afraid you will have to be operated on.我恐怕你得立即动手术。