一、高兴与沮丧一般表述
1366:我太高兴了。I’m ecstatic.
1367:我太激动了。I’m thrilled.
1368:我非常高兴。I feel so happy.
1369:高兴得飘飘欲仙。I’m walking on air.
1370:我高兴得跳了起来。I jumped for joy.
1371:我好像到了天堂。I’m in heaven.
1372:听到这消息我很高兴。I’m glad to hear it.
1373:谢天谢地,终于考完了。I’m glad that the exams are over.
1374:感觉好极了。I feel like a million dollars.
1375:我从没有这么高兴过。I’ve never been this happy.
1376:老板的心情很好。The boss is in a good mood.
1377:我今天心情不好。I’m in a bad mood today.
1378:噢,见鬼!没考及格。Oh,heck!I failed the test.
1379:真见鬼!我没赶上火车。Shoot!I Missed the train.
1380:不是所有的事情都行得通。Not everything is logical.
1381:就晚了那么一点儿。I was just a little late.
1382:请想点儿办法吧!Please do something about it.
1383:这么点儿薪水我怎么够活呀!I can’t make ends meeton my small salary.
有疑必问
1384:有什么打算吗?Do you have any plans?
1385:那明天怎么样?How about tomorrow?
1386:你丈夫又打你了?Your husband hit you again?
1387:怎么花这么长时间?What’s taking so long?
1388:就这些吗?Is that all?
1389:谁让你烦躁了?Who are you irritated with?
有问有答
1390:新家怎么样?How’s your new home?
我很幸福。I’m happy.
1391:下星期我们去宿营。We’re going camping next week.
哇!太好了。Oh,great!
1392:我把钥匙丢了。I lost my keys!
哦!这下糟了。Oh,boy!
1393:看那边的景色!Look at the view!
哇!太漂亮了!Wow!It’s great.
1394:今天学校放假!School is canceled today.
哇!Yeah!
1395:我们要去迪斯尼乐园了。We’re going to Disneyland!
啊!Whoopee!
1396:我听说约翰结婚了。I heard John got married.
真是个好消息。That’s good news.
1397:我们去跳舞吧。Let’s go dancing.
那太好了!What fun!
1398:今天你看上去很高兴啊!You look happy today.
是呀,我涨工资了。Yes.I got a raise.
1399:这简直让人不敢相信。This is too good to be true.
这无法让人相信。It’s unbelievable.
1400:我找到了一个新工作。I’ve got a new job!
太好了!You did it!
1401:投资的那个项目怎么样?How was the investment?
全白忙活了。It went down the drain.
二、惊奇与兴奋
一般表述
1402:没有比这更让人高兴的了。Nothing could be morewonderful.
1403:今天的运气真好。I lucked out today.
1404:我中头彩了!I hit the jackpot!
1405:我发了笔横财。I struck it rich!
1406:真幸运呀!Talk about luck.
有疑必问
1407:我们干嘛不去纽约呀?Why don’t we go to New York?
1408:现在怎么样?How about now?
1409:您能再说一遍吗?Would you repeat that,please?
1410:您能说慢一点儿吗?Would you slow down,please?
有问有答
1411:我们有孩子了!We’re having a baby.
这简直让人不敢相信。This is too good to be true.
1412:考试通过了吗?Did you pass the exam?
通过了。I made it!
1413:我找到了一个新工作。I’ve got a new job!
太好了!You did it!
1414:我中奖了。I won the lottery!
真走运。Lucky!
1415:我在街上拣了10美元。I found $10.00on the street.
你真走运。It’s your lucky day.
1416:我们差点撞上。We didn’t crash.
谢天谢地。Thank Heavens!
1417:今天晚上去跳舞吧!Let’s go dancing tonight!
嗯,好主意!Sounds great!
1418:这真令人激动。我们就要做父母了。This is exciting.We’ll be parents soon.
我都等不及了。I can’t wait.
1419:那部电影真棒。That movie was great.
我也很欣赏它。I enjoyed it,too.
三、喜爱与厌烦
一般表述
1420:我真的很烦你。You’re getting on my nerves.
1421:讨厌!That’s disgusting.
1422:我做不到,我再也受不了了。I can’t.I’ve run out ofpatience.
1423:无聊!It’s boring.
1424:我不感兴趣。I’m not interested.
1425:我不能专心工作。I can’t get into my work.
1426:那早过时了。It’s outdated.
1427:够了!That’s enough.
1428:她又来了。There she goes again.
1429:这次又是什么?Now what?
1430:比起咖啡来我更喜欢红茶。I prefer tea to coffee.
1431:约翰越来越让我喜欢。John has grown on me.
1432:看上去挺好玩的。This will be fun!
1433:这个真恶心。This is disgusting.
有疑必问
1434:你满意你的新车吗?Are you pleased with your new car?
1435:你喜欢打棒球吗?Do you like baseball?
1436:你爱喝咖啡吗?Do you like the coffee?
1437:管它呢!Who cares?
1438:那又怎么样?So what?
1439:哪个都行。Anyone will do.有问有答
1440:我认为该往左拐。I think we should go left.
好吧,好吧,你随便吧!Okay,okay,have it your way!
1441:我每天都这么无聊。My life is dull.
没劲。It’s dull.
1442:我最讨厌上这课。I hate this class.
没错。真无聊。I agree.It’s for the birds.
1443:我发誓我不认识她。I don’t know her,I promise.
算了吧,别玩花样了。Give me a break!
1444:约翰太粗鲁了。John is very rude.
就是,我真受不了他。Yeah,I can’t stand it.
1445:你先写作业,然后再把我的车洗了。Finish yourhomework first,then wash my car.
饶了我吧,爸爸!Have a heart,dad!
1446:不行,你不能去。No,you can’t go.
哦,真烦!你总是什么都不让我做。Oh,man!Younever let me do anything.
1447:你的新工作怎么样?How’s your new job?
我很喜欢。I like it.
1448:你喜欢吃纳豆吗?Do you like natto?
不,我最讨厌它了。No,I hate it!
1449:过来的那位是我的老板约翰先生。Here comes myboss,Mr.John.
我看见他就心烦。I can’t stand him.
四、担忧与恐惧一般表述
1450:你今天看上去很伤心。You look sad today.
1451:你今天好像不高兴。You don’t look very happy today.
1452:你看起来很疲惫。You look exhausted.
1453:你该放松放松了。You should take it easy.
1454:你今天有点儿不大对劲。Something is wrong with you today.
1455:放松点儿。Kick back!
1456:别急。There’s no need to rush.
有疑必问
1457:你没事吧?Are you okay?
1458:到底怎么回事?What’s going on?
1459:你有什么心事吗?Is something on your mind?