三、做美容一般表述
1028:我想理个发。I’d like to have my hair cut.
1029:稍微修理一下。A little off the top.
1030:我想理发和修面。I want a haircut and a shave,please.
1031:面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。Most facials start with a thorough cleansing.
1032:我要做半小时美容外加化妆。I’ll take the half-hour facial with make-up.
1033:请在这里躺下,稍等我去做准备。Please lie down here,wait me to do the next to prepare.
1034:你的皮肤太干了,应该多补水。Your skin is too dry.You’d better use some hydrating products.
1035:这是我第一次来美容院。This is my first time coming to a beauty salon.
1036:你可以试一下我们这里的补水套装,效果很好的。
You can try our hydrating package.It has good effects.
1037:你买了套装,可以免费到我们这里来做护肤。Youcan have skin care here for free if you buy it.
1038:我还想染个头发。I’d love to have my hair dyed,too.
有疑必问
1039:您要不要修面或洗头?Would you like a shave or shampoo?
1040:您喜欢什么发式?How would you like your haircut,sir?
1041:要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?Do you want me to trim your moustache?
1042:要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?Do you want me to trim your moustache?
1043:您喜欢什么颜色?What color would you like?
1044:您想修眉吗?Do you want me to trim your eyebrows?
有问有答
1045:您想理什么式样的?How do you want it?
修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。Just a trim,and cut the sides fairly short,but not so much at the back.
1046:还要我为您做些什么吗?Anything else I can do for you?
我想做面部美容。I want a facial.
1047:您好,有什么我可以帮你的?Hello,what can I help you with?
你好,我预订了一个美容,留的名字是柳。Hi,I have a reserved for beauty treatment,under the name Liu.
1048:你预约的是今天下午两点,现在开始么?You make an appoitement is today 2pm.start now?
好的。Well.
四、在医院
一般表述
1049:我要看病。I’d like to see a doctor.
1050:我觉得身体不舒服。I’m not feeling well.
1051:我没服用任何药。I’m not taking any medication.
1052:她昏过去了。She passed out.
1053:我觉得难受。I feel sick.
1054:我肚子疼。I have a stomachache.
1055:隐隐作痛。I have a dull pain.
1056:钻心地疼。I have a sharp pain.
1057:一跳一跳地疼。I have a throbbing pain.
1058:我感到巨痛。I have a piercing pain.
1059:像针扎似地疼。I have a stabbing pain.
1060:我拉肚子了。I have diarrhea.
1061:我食物中毒了。I have food poisoning.
1062:血压高/低。I have high/low blood pressure.
1063:我牙疼。I have a toothache.
1064:我有点儿感冒。I have a slight cold.
1065:我得了重感冒。I have a bad cold.
1066:鼻子堵了。I have a stuffy nose.
1067:我在流鼻涕。I have a runny nose.
1068:我有点儿发烧。I have a bit of a fever.
1069:我把手给烫了。I burned my hand.
1070:你把感冒传染给我了。I caught a cold from you.
1071:我必须静养。I must stay in bed.
1072:我咳嗽不止。I can’t stop coughing.
1073:我退烧了。My fever has gone down.
1074:他去世了。He passed away.有疑必问
1075:你能帮我请位医生吗?Could you send me a doctor?
1076:是什么症状?What are your symptoms?
1077:量一下体温吧。Let me check your temperature.
1078:吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?Did you eat something unusual?
1079:量一下血压吧。Let me check your blood pressure.
1080:你常服用什么药?Are you taking any medicationregularly?
1081:我哪儿不好?What’s wrong with me?
1082:严重吗?Is it serious?
1083:你不舒服吗?Are you feeling okay?
1084:要花很长时间吗?Will it take long?
1085:我可以洗澡吗?Can I take a bath?
1086:我一定要住院吗?Should I be hospitalized?
有问有答
1087:用叫医生吗?Do you need a doctor?
是的,请叫医生吧。Yes,I think so.
1088:需要帮忙吗?Do you need any help?
请叫救护车。Please call an ambulance.
1089:你怎么了?What’s wrong?
我觉得身体有些不舒服。I’m not feeling well.
1090:你的脸色很难看。没事吧?You look pale.Are youokay?
我想可能是有点儿累了。I guess I’m just tired.
1091:我觉得难受。I don’t feel well.
你坐会儿吧。Please sit down for a while.
1092:你好像不太舒服。You don’t look well.
我感冒了。I have a cold.
1093:我肚子疼。I have a stomachache.
是不是吃多了?Did you eat too much?
1094:你怎么了?What happened,sir?
我头疼。I have a headache.
1095:我浑身发冷。I feel chilly.
给,穿上我的夹克吧。Here,wear my jacket.
1096:我好像发烧了。I think I have a fever.
量量体温。Let’s check.
1097:要打多长时间石膏?How long will the cast be on?
还得有一个月。One more month.
1098:要动手术吗?Do I need an operation?
我想没必要。I don’t think that will be necessary.
1099:怎么样了?How do you feel?
我觉得好多了,谢谢。I feel better now.Thank you.