书城外语商务英语公文900句典
11525600000008

第8章 订单

Accuracy and clarity are the essential qualities of an order, which should

1.include full details of description of the goods, such as quantities, prices and article numbers.

2.state the mode of packing, the port of destination and the time of shipment.

3.confirm the terms of payment as agreed upon in preliminary negoti ations.

订单的主要特点是准确和清楚,通常应该:

1.包含对商品的详细说明,例如数量、价格、货号。

2.说明包装方式、目的港及装运期。

3.确认初步洽谈时所认可的付款方式。

place an order with you for the following/ the following order/ for the following items... 订单如下/订购以下货物

We are in receipt of your letter of 4October and are pleased to place an order with you for the following.

我方已收到贵方10月4日来信,并非常高兴地向贵方订购以下货物。

Confirming our exchange of faxes, we are pleased to enclose the following order.

现确认双方来往传真,并高兴地随附如下订单。

As we find both quality and prices satisfactory, we place an order with you for the following.

因为我方对质量和价格都满意,所以我方现就以下货物向你方订货。

We find your samples satisfactory and are pleased to give you an order for the following items with the understanding that they will be supplied from stock at the prices named.

我方对样品很满意,并愉快地按照所指定的价格以现货供应为条件,向贵方订购以下货物。

As a trial we are delighted to give you a small order for...兹乐意下……的小额订单,作为试购

As a trial we are delighted to give you a small order for 100 pcs white shirting S/#235.

兹乐意下100匹样品号235号白衬衫衣料的小额订单,作为试购。

As a trial we are delighted to give you a small order for 600 sets tape recorder TRC-418.

兹乐意下600台型号为TRC-418的录音机的小额订单,作为试购。

As a trial we are delighted to give you a small order for 1200 sets television TH-50PV30C.

兹乐意下1200台型号为TH-50PV30C的电视机的小额订单,作为试购。

We would like to place an order with you for.../We are pleased to place an order for...兹乐意订购……

We would like to place an order with you for rotary printing press model RPR-411.

兹乐意订购RPR-411型轮转印刷机。

We are pleased to place an order for USB lamp model HC-898A.

兹乐意订购HC-898A型USB台灯。

dispatch in time/arrange for immediate delivery 按时发货/立即发货

Enclosed is our order for 5,000 metric ton of rice.Please arrange for immediate delivery.

兹附上我方关于5000公吨大米的订单,请立即发货。

We are arranging for immediate delivery.We feel sure that you will be satisfied with the goods.

我方正在安排尽快安排装运,相信贵方会对我方的产品感到满意。

Please see to it that your products meet our requirements and dispatch in time.

请注意务必保证贵方的产品符合我方的要求并按时发货。

We enclose our substitute order No.6541for order No.TR8432.You should dispatch in time.

随函附寄我方第6541号订单以代替第TR8432号订单,请按时发货。

We are enclosing a cutting to show you the color required for the material.Please proceed with manufacturing as per the instructions we sent you.And you should dispatch in time.

随信附寄剪样一份以示我方所需材料的颜色,请贵方依照我方所寄的要求进行生产,并请按时发货。

Referring to your offer of 3March, please arrange for immediate delivery.

关于3月3日的报盘,请贵方立即安排发货。

as...as possible 尽可能……

Reply as quickly as possible.

请尽快回复。

Please make a reply to us as soon as possible.

请尽快答复我方。

It is appreciated that you let us have your confirmation as early as possible.

如果贵方能尽早给予确认,我方将非常感谢。

will have our careful attention...我方将格外关照……

We will have our careful attention to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before 15October.

我方将尽全力履行此订单,以便于10月15日前,将这些货物装船。

You can be sure that this order will have our careful attention.Delivery will be made before 1November.

我方将格外关照此订单,请贵方放心。我方将在11月1日以前交货。

Your shipping instructions will have our careful attention.

我方将格外关照贵方的装运指示。

We are sorry...is out of stock now/is no longer being manufactured 非常抱歉……现在无货/不再生产了

We are sorry that the model required is no longer being manufactured.

非常抱歉,贵方所需的型号我方已经不再生产了。

We are sorry that your order of model I is out of stock now.Please select a suitable substitute from the enclosed catalog.

非常抱歉,贵方的有关I型号的订单,现在无货。请贵方从所附寄的目录中挑选合适的替代品。

We are sorry that your order of transistor radio is no longer being mannufactured from 2005.

非常抱歉,贵方所订购的半导体收音机,从2005年起已经不再生产了。

We are sorry pattern No.2B is out of stock.Can you change it for the nearest substitute?

非常抱歉2B号花型无货,请问贵方可否用最接近的替代品?

I have to say sorry that... 因为不能……所以深感抱歉

I have to say sorry that we are not in the position of supplying the goods you require.

因为不能提供贵方所需要的货物,所以我方深感抱歉。

I have to say sorry for the delay of our reply.

因为没能及时回复,所以我方非常抱歉。

hope this order will lead to further business/will be the first step.../hope it will lead to the next 希望此订购将带来进一步交易

We hope this trial order will lead to further business with you.

希望此次试订购将带来与贵方的进一步交易。

It is our hope that this order will be the first step to a long and pleasant business relationship between us.

希望此订单将是我们之间长期愉快业务关系的第一步。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we hope it will lead to the next.

如果贵方产品的质量使我方满意,那么我方希望此订购带来我们下一步的交易。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, we hope it will lead to the next.

如果贵方第一批运来的货物令人满意,希望这将会带来我们下一步的交易。

Thank you for your order.../We appreciate your order...感谢贵方……的订购

Thank you for your order No.123of 4April, which we accept on your terms.

感谢贵方4月4日的第123号订单,我方按照贵方的条件接受该订单。

We acknowledge with thanks your order of 2May for 50 units of motorcycle M104.

我方接受贵方5月2日的50台M104摩托车的订单,并表示感谢。

We appreciate your order No.50 of 3February.We are pleased to accept your terms.Enclosed is a copy of our sales note No.15.

感谢贵方2月3日的第50号订单。我方乐于接受贵方条件。附寄我方第15号销售确认书1份。

We thank you for your letter of 2April enclosing your order No.412, acceptance of which was faxed you as in the attached copy.

感谢贵方4月2日附寄第412号订单的信函,我方已经以传真接受此笔订单,如附件所示。

Thank you again for your order.We promise you to pay our best attention to this order.

再次感谢贵方的订单,我方保证尽全力关照此订单。

in accordance with 依据/按照/与……一致

We must do everything in accordance with the contract.

我们必须按照合同办事。

This is not in accordance with facts.

这与事实不符。

This is not in accordance with the stated samples.

这与指定样品不一致。

We guarantee that the computers we shall supply are in accordance with your requirements and specifications.

我方保证提供的计算机符合贵方的要求和规格。

订货函:

Dear Mr.Carter,Please ship us orange marmalade as per the following terms:

Quantity15,000 jars

Unit1lb.per jar

DescriptionOrange marmalade, Quality A2

PriceUS$2.10per jar CIF Zhuhai

ShipmentBy 10December,2006

Mode of transportOcean freight

PaymentIrrevocable letter of credit by draft at sight

Discount5%special discount

We are waiting for your acknowledgement.

Yours sincerely,

卡特先生:

请按以下条件装运鲜橙果酱给我方:

数量15000 罐

单位重量1磅/罐

货物描述A2级鲜橙果酱

价格珠海离岸价每罐2.10美元

装运期2006年12月10日前

运输方式海洋运输

付款方式不可撤销的即期信用证

折扣5%的特别折扣

恭候贵方的确认。

接受订货回函:

Dear Smith,

I really appreciate your order for 400 plastic motorcycle tanks.These will be

shipped at once.Thanks for the cheque too!

Beginning in June, whoever orders our antiseimic serialized products, we re offering a special discount for 40%.In addition, we re giving a special discount with terms of payment until the end of the month to those who orders our products with cash.This means you have an extra month to make payment and still receive the cash discount.

A lot of our customers are switching to the plastic motorcycle tank as a replacement for original metal equipment.They report hearty endorsements from participants in motor cross competition—that the tanks are very lightweight, but extremely tough.We predict you ll have a similar endorsement.

Yours sincerely,

史密斯先生:

非常感谢贵方订购了400个塑胶机车油缸,我方将立刻安排装运。同时,我方还要感谢贵方寄来的支票。

从6月开始,凡订购我们的“抗震”系列产品者,均可享受40%的特别优惠。此外,以现金方式订货者还可享受月底付款的特别优惠。也就是说,贵方不仅可以享有既定的现金折扣,还多出一个月的时间,方便贵方从容付款。

我方的很多客户都开始订购塑胶机车油缸来取代原来的金属设备。从他们那里,我方得知汽车越野赛的许多车手都相当认可这种质轻却非常坚韧的新型油缸。我方相信贵方也会对其性能给予肯定。

拒绝订货及推荐代替品回函:

Dear Smith,

Thank you for your order of 1september for 20 units of portable radio set

A102, 10units of cassette tape recorder B84and 10units of microphone C59.

We have in stock portable radio set A102and cassette tape recorder B84, but regret to say microphone C59is out of stock.This article is no longer manufactured because it is rather outdated.A new model C60 is recently developed and enjoys wide popularity.We would like to ask you if you would buy this model instead of C59.

The other 2items will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

Your prompt reply by fax concerning C60 would be appreciated.

Yours very truly,

敬启者:

感谢贵方9月1日对20台A102手提式收音机,10台B84卡式录音机,及10台C59麦克风的订单。

A102手提式收音机与B84卡式录音机有现货,但是很抱歉C59麦克风已售完。因为这种产品稍嫌落伍,所以已经不再生产。最近开发的新型产品C60,颇受欢迎。请问贵方是否愿意订购此型号的产品来代替 C59?

我方会尽快将其他两种产品装运给贵方。

请速以传真回复C60之事,不胜感激。