书城外语出行英语会话想说就会说
10007100000004

第4章 乘飞机旅行(Ⅰ)

中西文化

在美国乘坐国内航线只需提前一小时去机场。一些大城市之间的航线,如纽约—华盛顿—波士顿,你可以提前买票,也可以在飞机上买票。这些航线每隔一小时就有一次航班,都不用订票。

典型对话

1.查看航班表

A:Can I see a domestic timetable?

A:我能看一下国内航班时刻表吗?

B:Sure. Here you are.

B:当然,给您。

A:You have two flights to Las Vegas?

A:你们有两个飞往拉斯维加斯的航班吗?

B:Yes, we do. We have had that since last month. It only takes two hours from Chicago.

B:是的。我们从上个月才开始有的。从芝加哥到拉斯维加斯只需两小时。

2.询 问 票 价

A:I used to drive and it took me more than 6 hours one way. How much is the fare?

A:我过去常开车去,单程要花大约6个小时。机票要多少钱?

B:600 dollars one way.

B:单程票价为600美元。

A:Counting gasoline, tolls, meals, and everything, it's rather cheap to fly. Let me have a round trip ticket to New York, please.

A:算上汽油,道路通行费,饭钱,所有的一切,坐飞机还是相对便宜的。请给我一张到纽约的往返票。

B:All right.

B:好的。

3.询 问 航 班 (1)

A:Can you tell me if there is a flight to New York?

A:有飞往纽约的航班吗?

B:Yes, there is. Flight 417 departs at 15:30 and arrives in New York at 8:20 the next day by way of Chicago. It also makes a refueling stop at Columbus.

B:有。417次航班下午3点半起飞,经由芝加哥,次日上午8点20分抵达纽约。此次航班还在哥伦布加油。

A:How long is the layover in Chicago?

A:在芝加哥停留多久?

B:Two hours.

B:两个小时。

4.询 问 航 班 (2)

A:Do you have any direct flights?

A:你们有没有直飞的航班?

B:Sorry, we don't. I don't think you can find any airline which offers a non stop flight to Tokyo.

B:对不起,我们没有。我想没有哪一家公司会有直飞东京的航班。

A:OK. Thanks a lot.

A:好的。谢谢。

B:You're welcome.

B:不用谢。

Ticket Reservation订票

中西文化

在美国,预订飞机票是不必付钱的。旅行社可以告诉你最便宜的旅行路线,而他们的建议和服务是免费的。订票时,您要弄清楚飞机起飞的时间、目的地和您的名字的拼写。拿到登机牌后要检查一下您是在吸烟区(smoking area)还是非吸烟区(non smoking area)。

典型对话

1.票 已 订 完

A:Good morning, Swiss Airline, Mr. Smith's speaking. Can I help you?

A:早上好,瑞士航空公司。我是史密斯先生,能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles on August 3rd, the day after tomorrow.

B:是的,我想预订一张后天也就是8月3号的去洛杉矶的机票。

A:Just a moment. Let me check for you. (A moment later) Thank you for waiting. I'm sorry but our flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight leaves at 4:00 p.m, Saturday, August 4th. Shall I reserve you a seat then?

A:请稍等。我来为您查一下。(一会儿以后)让您久等了。很抱歉,我们那天的票已经全部订完了。下一趟您能乘坐的航班是8月4号,星期六,下午四点起飞。我给您预订个座位好吗?

B:Yes, please.

B:好的。

2.等 待 退 票

A:Oh, excuse me, Miss. Can you put me on the waiting list for the 3rd?

A:哦,打扰一下,小姐。您能将我排到3号的候机名单上吗?

B:Certainly, sir. May I have your name and telephone number, please? I'll notify you if there's a cancellation.

B:当然可以,先生。请您告诉我您的姓名和电话号码好吗?如果有退票,我就通知您。

A:Thank you very much. My name is John Green. You can reach me at 592 2435.

A:非常感谢。我的名字是约翰·格林。您拨打电话592 2435就能找到我。

B:Thank you, sir.

B:谢谢您,先生。

3.航 班 选 择

A:Good afternoon, Swiss Airlines, International reservation. May I help you?

A:下午好,瑞士航空公司,国际航班订票处。我能帮您忙吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to get a seat on a flight to Beijing tomorrow.

B:是的。我想订一张明天去北京的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I'll check for you. (a moment later) Thank you for waiting. We have two flights at 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Both flights have seats av

ailable.

A:请稍等。我帮您查一下。(一会儿以后)让您久等了。我们有两个航班,一个是下午2点的,一个是下午5点的,两个航班都有座位。

B:I'd like to take the first available flight.

B:我想乘坐第一班飞机。

4.预 订 经 济 舱 机 票 (1)

A:Would you prefer first class or economy?

A:您想要头等舱还是经济舱?

B:Economy, please.

B:请买一张经济舱。

A:You may purchase your ticket at any of our offices. Thank you for calling China Southern Airlines.

A:您可以在我们的任何一家办事处购买机票。感谢您光顾中国南方航空公司。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢您。

5. 预 订 经 济 舱 机 票 (2)

A:One economy class seat, is that right?

A:一个经济舱座位,对吗?

B:Yes. Now you have been booked.

B:没问题,您已完成预订。

A:Thanks a lot. What time do you start check in?

A:谢谢。何时开始办理登机?

B:You must check in at least one hour before.

B:你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

6.预 订 经 济 舱 机 票 (3)

A:May I have an economy class open return?

A:我可以要一张不定期的经济舱往返机票吗?

B:Yes.

B:可以。

A:What's the price for a return trip?

A:往返票多少钱一张?

B:600 pounds.

B:600英镑。

A:Where would the stopover be?

A:中途要在哪儿停?

B:In Paris.

B:巴黎。

A:Would the stopover be long enough for us to do some sightseeing?

A:中途逗留时我们有没有时间就地逛逛?

B:There is no doubt about it. There are three hours between its landing and its taking off.

B:没问题,着陆和起飞之间有三个小时。

7. 取 消 订 票

A:I'd like to cancel my reservation on Flight 145 to Chicago on the 20th. My name is King Lee.

A:我想取消20号去芝加哥的145航班的预订票。我的名字是金·李。

B:Just a moment, please. Thank you for waiting. I've cancelled your reservation. Shall I make another reservation for you?

B:请稍等。谢谢,让您久等了。我已经取消了您的预订票。我可以为您预订其他的票吗?

A:No, thank you.

A:不用了,谢谢您。

B:I see. Please call us again for any further reservation. Thank you for your calling Air France.

B:我知道了。如果您还想订票的话,请再给我们打电话。谢谢您光顾法国航空公司。

8.订 早 班 机 票

A:I want to fly to New York on Thursday, the 1st.

A:我想要在1号,也就是星期四乘飞机去纽约。

B:Let me see what's available.

B:让我看看还有什么票。

A:I'd prefer a morning flight.

A:最好是早上的飞机。

B:United Flight 201 leaves at 10:00.

B:可以乘坐10点起飞的201次联合航班。

A:That's fine. What time do I have to be at the airport?

A:好的。我需要几点赶到机场?

B:Check in time is 9:00.

B:9点检票。

9.订 头 等 舱 机 票 (1)

A:What flights do you have from Chicago to Paris tomorrow?

A:明天有哪些航班从芝加哥飞往巴黎?

B:One moment, please, and I'll find out what's available.

B:请等一下,我查查有什么航班。

A:I'd like to travel first class.

A:我想要一张头等舱机票。

B:OK. We have a nonstop flight leaving Kennedy at 10:25.

B:好的。10点25分在肯尼迪机场有一直飞航班。

A:When should I get to the airport?

A:我应该几点到机场?

B:Please be there by 9:45 at the latest.

B:请不要迟于9点45分。

10.订 头 等 舱 机 票 (2)

A:What flights are there from London to Vienna for tomorrow?

A:请问明天有什么航班从伦敦飞往维也纳?

B:There is one taking off at 9:30, flying direct.

B:有9点半起飞的直达航班。

A:May I have a first class ticket?

A:我想要一张头等舱机票行吗?

B:Yes.

B:行。

A:How much is it?

A:多少钱?

B:1200 U. S. dollars.

B:一千二百美元。

A:Here is the money.

A:给你钱。

B:Here is the ticket.

B:给您票。

A:Thanks.

A:谢谢。

11.票 已 订 满

A:Good morning. China Airways. May I help you?

A:早上好。中国航空。我能帮您做什么吗?

B:Good morning. I would like to book a seat on a flight from Shanghai to Chengdu on May 3rd, please.

B:早上好。我想订一张5月3号从上海到成都的机票。

A:Do you like a morning or an afternoon flight?

A:您想要一张早上的还是下午的机票?

B:9:45 flight, please.

B:请订一张上午9点45分的。

A:I am afraid that this flight is fully booked. But I will just check to see if there have been any cancellations. Just a moment, please.

A:恐怕票已订满了。但我要检查一下看看有没有退票。请稍等一会儿。

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:Sorry, it is fully booked at the moment.

A:对不起,现在已经全订满了。

12.订 单 程 机 票

A:Could you check other flights leaving Shanghai for Chengdu in the afternoon of the 3rd, please?

A:能麻烦你查一下其他的从上海到成都的3号下午的机票吗?

B:There are seats available on a flight leaving at 20:00. Would you like the flight?

B:在晚上8点起飞的飞机上有几个空位。您想乘此班机吗?

A:Yes, a first class single ticket, please, in the name of Zhou Ping.

A:行。请订一张头等舱的单程机票,名字叫周萍。

B:All right. I've booked a seat for you on Flight 212.You may confirm this booking next week.

B:好的。我已为您订了一张212次班机的票。下周您可以确认一下这张订票。

A:I see. Thank you. Goodbye.

A:我知道了,谢谢,再见。

B:You are welcome. Bye.

B:不客气,再见。

13.确 认 航 班

A:Hello. This is United Airlines.

A:联合航空,您好。

B:I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

B:我想要再确认班机。

A:What's your name and flight number?

A:请说您的大名与班机号码?

B:My name is Zhang Lin, and the flight number is UA 012 for New York.

B:我的名字是张林,班机号码是飞往纽约的联合航空012班机。

A:When is it?

A:行程是那一天?

B:February 5th. I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

B:2月5日。我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

A:I can't find your name.

A:我找不到您的大名。

B:Really?

B:真的?

A:May I have your name again?

A:请再告诉我一次您的大名?

B:OK. I am Zhang Lin.

B:好的。我是张林。

A:I still can't find your name on the reservation list. Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight.

A:我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。别担心,此班班机仍有空位提供预订。

14.重 新 订 票

A:Sorry, this flight is full.

A:抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

B:What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

B:若是我在此等候,有座位的几率有多大?

A:I am not sure.

A:我无法确定。

B:Then, please give me a new reservation. When will the next flight to London leave?

B:那么,请帮我重新订位。下一班飞往伦敦的班机何时起飞?

A:Tomorrow morning.

A:明天上午。

B:That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

B:太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

A:CA 210 San Francisco at 10:00 a.m.

A:上午十点在旧金山起飞的中国航空210班机。

15.付 款 订 票

A:How many flights are there to Guangzhou every day?

A:请问去广州的飞机每天有几班?

B:There are two flights every day.

B:每天有两班飞机。

A:I live in room No. 324.I am leaving for Guangzhou on the 22nd. Please book two tickets for me.

A:我住324房间,打算22 号去广州,要订两张飞机票。

B:Would you please fill in the form.

B:这是订票单,请你填写。

A:Shall I pay cash now?

A:是否现在付款?

B: Yes. Please pay 150 yuan in advance. All the tickets tomorrow have been booked up. Could you change the date to Guangzhou?

B:是的,请先预付150元。明天的飞机票已全部订完,你能否改日去广州?

A:Oh, no. There is a time limit for my exit permit.

A:不行啊,我的出境期限要到了。

B:Well. We'll do our best to get the tickets.

B:噢,我们将尽力满足。

A:Thank you very much.

A:非常感谢你!

16.取 票

A:Is it all right for me to change to the day after tomorrow if we fail to get any tickets?

A:如果实在订不到的话就改后天好吗?

B:I have to take it, I'm afraid.

B:那也只好这样了。

A:I have booked the reservation for you on the 23rd, sir. This is your plane ticket. Your have to arrive at 10:40.

A:先生,你的飞机票订在23日。这是飞机票,你必须在10点40分到达机场。

17. 订 夜 班 机 票

A:Booking an international flight to Tokyo is rendered by C.A.A.C. Would you please go there for it. The telephone information by the C.A.A.C. says the regular flight to Beijing will be postponed till two hours later because of bad weather. We have to wait for the information of the exact time when the plane can take off for Wuhan. The regular flight to Guangzhou has been cancelled today. As for the flight tomorrow, we'll have to wait for the information.

A:订去东京的国际航班机票,请到民航办理。民航通知:因天气关系,去北京的班机推迟两个小时起飞。去武汉的飞机什么时候起飞要等通知。去广州的班机今天停航了,明天何时起飞要等通知。

B:I'd like to book a flight to Beijing for Monday the 10th. I want to book a first class ticket. I don't want a night flight.

B:我要买一张10号星期一去北京的飞机票。我要买一张头等舱机票。我不要夜班飞机。

A:I'll have a look at the time table for you. I'm sorry, we've all booked up for Monday morning.

A:我帮你查一下时刻表。对不起,星期一早上的飞机票都已售完。

B:In that case, I'll take a ticket for the night flight. Is there a non stop flight?

B:既然如此,我就买一张夜班机票。有直达航班吗?

A:Yes.

A:有。

B:What time do I have to be at the airport?

B:我应该在几点到达飞机场?

A:You'll have to get to the airport by 8:35 at the latest. Passengers are requested to arrive at the airport no later than one hour before the scheduled time of departure.

A:你最迟应于8点35分以前到达机场。旅客最迟必须在起飞前一小时到达机场。

18.询 问 起 飞 时 间

A:I'd like to make a reservation to Houston.

A:我要预订到休斯敦的机票。

B:When will you want to go?

B:你想何时走?

A:I am planning to be in Houston on this weekend.

A:我想周末到达休斯敦。

B:What time would you like to leave?

B:你想什么时间离开?

A:Tomorrow afternoon.

A:明天下午。

B:World Airline, Flight WA578, leaving at 14:30 tomorrow.

B:世界航空公司,WA578航班,明天下午2点半起飞。

A:What time do I have to check in?

A:什么时间办理登机手续?

B:Please come one hour before departure to check in.

B:请在起飞前1小时办理登机手续。

19.订 直 达 航 班

A:How many days in advance can I book an air ticket?

A:我能提前多少天预订机票?

B:Thirty days.

B:可提前30天预订。

A:I'd like to book a flight ticket to Riyadh next Friday, is it possible?

A:我要订一张下星期五到利雅德的机票,有吗?

B:I'll have a look in the timetable for you.

B:我得查一下时刻表。

A:I'll need a first class open return.

A:我要一张头等舱不限回程时间的往返机票。

B:NMC have got a NW606 leaving at 8:30 am.

B:NMC航空公司的NW606航班,上午8点30分起飞。

A:Do I have to change plane?

A:我要转机吗?

B:No, you needn't, it's a direct flight.

B:不必,这是一趟直达航班。

A:Can I break my journey to Riyadh?

A:我到利雅德的途中能停留吗?

B:Yes, you can stop over at Karachi if you like.

B:如果你乐意,可在卡拉奇停留。

A:OK.

A:好的。

20.改 签 机 票

A:Beg your pardon, can you change the reservation?

A:劳驾,我能更换已订的这张机票吗?

B:Sure.

B:可以。

A:Cancel the ticket for flight AC166 and book one seat on flight NW508 to Rome, please.

A:请取消AC166航班的票,然后订一张NW508航班到罗马的票。

B:If you excuse me for a second, I'll check.

B:稍等片刻,我查查看。

A:I want to go economy and I'd like a night flight.

A:我要买经济舱的票,而且喜欢夜间的航班。

B:CAS flight CA911 takes off at 22:05.

B:CAS公司的CA911班机,晚上10点零5分起飞。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:谢谢。

B:That's OK.

B:没什么。

Changing Reservation更改预订

中西文化

航空公司大部分的商业机场都雇佣大量的员工,他们的雇员大部分在集散大楼工作。售票处的雇员出售机票,为已经有票的旅客验票,并向他们提供有关航班起落时间及进出机场等信息。大部分航空公司有计算机系统,能快速打印机票及查看航班空座。

在国外预订机票的时间可长可短,长的可达一年以上,所以预订的机票一般都是 open end, 即未经确定的无限期机票。也就是说在机票上 Status (定座情况)一栏是空白,在你决定出发日期的前几天,你必须到旅行社去重新确认 (confirm)你的机票,这时旅行社将在你的机票 Status 一栏写上 OK 字样,此时你的机票才有效。如果没有 OK 二字,则无效。

典型对话

1.更 改 日 期

A:Good morning. Excuse me, may I cancel my May 29th Flight and leave the flight date open?

A:你好,请问,我可以取消5月29日的航班,并更改日期吗?

B:Intend to cancel it?

B:取消你的航班?

A:I registered for the Women's Studies course in Harvard Summer School and it won't be finished until August 10th.

A:我已在哈佛大学夏季学期注册学习妇女研究课程了。这个学期到8月10日才结束。

B:That's a good excuse. We can certainly help you.

B:这是个很好的理由,我们当然可以帮助你。

2.更 改 时 间

A:China Eastern Airlines. May I help you?

A:中国东方航空公司,可以为您服务吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to change my reservation. I've made a reservation on your flight on the 10th of September. The flight is 8:30 in the morning, and the flight number is CA 918 from Shanghai to Beijing.

B:我想更改预订机票。我预订的是 9月10号上海到北京的机票,CA918航班,上午8点30分起飞。

A:Which flight would you like to change to?

A:您想改乘哪个航班?

B:Flight CA930 departing at 3:00 in the afternoon on the 11th.

B:11号下午3点起飞的 CA930航班。

A:Just a moment, I'll check... yes, you may have a seat on Flight CA930.

A:稍等,我查一下……好的,您可以乘坐CA930航班了。

3.更 改 航 班

A:American Airways. May I help you?

A:美国航空公司。有什么可以效劳?

B:Hello, I've bought the ticket from California to Hong Kong on 11th August. Can I change it to 13th August please? My name is Lucy.

B:喂,我买了8月11日从加利福尼亚到香港的机票,请问可否更换为8月13日呢?我叫露西。

A:Let me check. There's one available in the afternoon. The time is the same.

A:让我查看一下。下午有一个航班有空位,时间相同。

B:I'll take it. Do I have to pay for the new ticket?

B:我要乘这趟班机。是不是要另外付机票费用?

A:You don't have to.

A:不用了。

B:How can I collect my new ticket?

B:我怎么取机票呢?

A:Just show your old ticket of the check in counter.

A:在办理登机手续的柜台出示您的旧机票便可以了。

B:Do I have to confirm my seat?

B:我还要确认机位吗?

A:You'd better confirm it 72 hours before the take off time.

A:最好在起飞前72小时确认一下机位。

B:Thank you very much. Bye.

B:谢谢,再见。

4.更 改 座 位

A:My name is Kinch. I made a reservation for flight CA939 on September 26th last month. But so far I haven't got my visa issued yet. And I don't know if it can be issued by 26th. I think I have to make another reservation.

A:我叫金奇。我上月订了9月26日CA939航班的座位。但是到现在我的签证还没下来。不知道26日以前能不能签下来,我只好再订座位了。

B:On which day do you prefer to go now?

B:您现在想订哪天的航班?

A:Please keep my last reservation and make a reservation for flight CA939 on October 3rd.

A:请把我上次的订座保留下来,再订10月3日的 CA939航班吧。

B:OK. Please confirm your reservation when you get your visa.

B:好的,签证下来,请前来确认一下订座。

A:Yes. I will.

A:好的。

5.不 换 目 的 地

A:I've made a reservation on your flight number CA120 departng for Washington on June 10th. I'd like to change my reservation if possible.

A:我预订了一张6月10日飞往华盛顿的CA120航班机票。如果可以的话,我想换一下机票。

B:What flight would you like to change for?

B:您想换乘哪次航班呢?

A:I want to leave on June 15th.

A:我想换乘6月15日的航班。

B:Do you want to change your destination?

B:您还要改换目的地吗?

A:No.

A:不。

Charter a Flight包机

中西文化

在国外买飞机票是直接从各个旅行社买,而不是在机场买。每个旅行社所卖机票的价格尽管都是随着季节的变化而升降,但旅行社之间的价格也有很大差别,有时可以讨价还价。在买机票前,要多买一些报纸,对照各家旅行社票价,再打电话对不清楚的事项进行进一步询问。例如,在国外,许多国家机场都收城市噪音费、机场税等额外费用。在买机票前一定要先打听好这个国家的机场除了收飞机票费以外,还要收几种费用。在买机票时要问清楚你的机票里是否含有全部费用,并随身带好所交额外费用的收据,以免到机场时遇到麻烦。

典型对话

1.询 问 包 机 事 宜

A:Hello. Can I help you?

A:你好,有什么事吗?

B:Yes, I'm the leader of the French football team. We have already finished our match. We would like to charter a flight to go back to Paris.

B:嗯,我是法国足球队的领队,我们的比赛已经结束了,我们想乘包机返回巴黎。

A:How many people are there in your team?

A:你们一共有多少人?

B:We have 50 people, including the coaches and players together with some sportswear and sports equipment.

B:50人,包括教练、运动员在内。我们还有一些运动服装和体育器械。

A:When do you plan to go?

A:你们计划什么时候离开?

B:Next Tuesday.

B:下星期二。

A:It's Friday today. There are only 3 days left. I think it's hard for you to charter a flight at such short time. During the Olympic Games, there are many charter flights. You'd better make your reservation two or three weeks earlier. But you can have a try.

A:今天是星期五,只有3天的时间,我想在这么短的时间里包租到飞机很难,奥运会期间,包机很多,你们最好提前两三周预订,但是你还是可以试一试。

2.到 售 票 处 包 机

A:Where can I charter a flight?

A:我去哪儿办理包机呢?

B:You should go to Air China Booking Office to make the reservation.

B:国航售票处。

A:Where is the Air China Booking Office?

A:国航售票处在哪儿?

B:On the second floor of the terminal building, east side.

B:候机大楼二楼东侧。

A:Thank you for your help.

A:谢谢。

B:You're welcome.

B:不客气。

3.代 表 团 包 机

A:Hello, Air China Booking Office. Can I help you?

A:您好,中国国际航空公司订票处。需要帮忙吗?

B:Hello. This is John Smith from the American delegation. We are going to charter a flight for our trip to Hongkong and I'd like to know about the cost.

B:你好。我是美国代表团的约翰·史密斯。我们打算租一架飞机去香港旅行。我想知道租一架飞机的价格。

A:How many people are going to take the charter flight?

A:你们有多少人要乘包机?

B:One hundred and forty.

B:140人。

A:And what type of aircraft are you going to charter?

A:你们打算租哪种类型的飞机?

B:A Boeing 737 300.

B:一架波音 737 300飞机。

A:All right. I'll work that out for you.

A:好的,我给您算一下。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

4.询 问 包 机 费

A:The total cost for chartering a Boeing 737 300 from Beijing to Hongkong is 250,000 yuan.

A:租一架波音737 300 飞机从北京到香港的总价是25万元。

B:I see. And how much is the standard economy air fare on this route?

B:我知道了。那么这条航线上标准的经济舱票价是多少?

A:Let me see. Oh, it's 2,000 yuan for each passenger.

A:我来查一下。哦,每张票2000元。

B:It is much higher than the air fare on the charter flight.

B:要比包机航班高出许多。

A:You're right. By the way, when are you going to charter the flight?

A:您说的一点不错。顺便问一下,你们打算什么时候包机?

B:Sorry, we haven't decided our departure date. But as soon as we have decided, I'll contact you. Thank you for the information.

B:对不起,我们还没有确定出发日期。不过,出发日期一定下来,我就会与你联系。谢谢你提供这些信息。

5.包 租 飞 机

A:Hello, Air China Inquiry Office. What can I do for you?

A:您好。国航问讯处。我能为您效劳吗?

B:Hello, this is Henry James from Star Company. We'd like to charter a flight for our trip to Guilin.

B:您好。我是斯达公司的亨利·詹姆士。我们想租一架飞机到桂林旅游。

A:Could you tell me how many people are going to make the trip?

A:能告诉我有多少人吗?

B:There're about a hundred.

B:大约100人。

A:So what type of aircraft are you going to charter, sir?

A:那么您想包租哪种机型呢,先生?

B:A Boeing 737.

B:一架波音737飞机。

A:And when are you going to begin your trip?

A:什么时候开始旅行?

B:Two weeks later. That's 20th of September.

B:两个星期以后,就是9月20日。

UnitCheck in Formalities办理登机手续

中西文化

服务员验过机票后给乘客一个登机牌 (boarding pass 或 boarding card),上面写有所乘飞机的班次 (flight No.)、登机门 (boarding gate)和乘客上飞机后的座位号码 (seat No.)。乘客拿登机牌后再办理出境手续。

典型对话

1.查 看 机 票 和 护 照

A:Good morning. May I help you?

A:早上好。我能帮您吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to check in, please.

B:是的,我想办理登机手续。

A:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

A:我可以看一下您的机票和护照吗?

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

2.取登机牌

A:Excuse me, madam. Do you have any baggage to check?

A:对不起,太太。您有行李要托运吗?

B:No, I've this hand carried bag only.

B:没有,我只有这个随身带的包。

A:I see. Here are your tickets and boarding pass, madam. Your seat is 4 C. It's an aisle seat. And your flight will be called within about 15 minutes.

A:我知道了。太太,这是您的机票和登机牌。您的座位是4 C,是个靠过道的座位。您的航班将在15分钟内广播。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢您。

3.给 行 李 称 重

A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

A:这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on this scale.

B:不错,是在这儿办。请把你的行李放在磅秤上过磅。

A:OK. Is the plane on schedule?

A:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

B:Yes, it is. How many pieces of hand luggage do you have?

B:会的。你有几件手提行李呢?

A:Two.

A:两件。

4.登 机

A:How many bags do you have to check in?

A:你有几件行李要登记?

B:I have two suitcases and one carry on bag.

B:我有两个旅行箱,一个随身携带的包。

A:Make sure your name and address is on all the bags. And place your bags on the conveyor belt.

A:要确定每件行李上都有你的名字和地址。然后把行李放在传送带上。

B:Do you need my ticket?

B:你要看我的机票吗?

A:Yes, I also need to see your ID.

A:是的,我还需要看一下你的身份证。

B:Here is my passport as well as my driver's license.

B:给你我的护照和驾照。

A:Thanks. Your flight is now boarding at gate 11.You may now go to the gate.

A:谢谢。你的航班现在在11号门登机检票了。你现在可以去了。

B:Thank you for your help.

B:谢谢你的帮助。

Checking Luggage行李托运

中西文化

航空行李托运6招保安全:(1)贵重物品随身携带。(2)重要行李办理声明价值。(3)办理行李托运时看清《旅客须知》。(4)办理托运时捆牢行李。(5)行李上或行李内标注明显的个人标识或在行李上或行李内用签字笔写清楚本人的姓名、地址、联系方式。(6)一旦行李丢失应及时登记报案。

典型对话

1.托 运 手 提 箱

A:Thank you. Just a moment, please... You're going through to San Francisco, is that right, madam?

A:谢谢您,请稍等。……您是要直达旧金山的航班,对吗,太太?

B:Yes, that's correct.

B:是的。

A:Would you like me to check your baggage through to your destination?

A:您想让我把您的手提箱直接托运到目的地吗?

B:Yes, please.

B:是的。

2.直 接 托 运 行 李

A:May I help you, sir?

A:先生,我能帮您吗?

B:Yes, I'm here to check in for your flight to L.A. Here are my ticket and passport.

B:是的,我是来这儿办理飞往洛杉矶航班的登机手续的。这是我的机票和护照。

A:Thank you. Please put your suitcase here, sir.

A:谢谢您。先生,请把您的行李放在这儿。

B:I'd like to have these checked through to L.A.

B:我想把这些行李直接托运到洛杉矶。

3.在 机 场 存 放 行 李

A:How long will you be staying in L.A.?

A:您准备在洛杉矶待多长时间?

B:Just a couple of days.I won't be needing the luggage in L.A.

B:就几天。我在洛杉矶不需要这些行李。

A:I'm sorry, sir. But we can not check your luggage through to Tokyo if you have more than 24 hours between connecting flights.

A:对不起,先生。如果您转机停留时间超过24小时,我们便不能将您的行李直接托运到东京。

B:Oh, I see. Well, I can put them in the airport storage, then.

B:哦.我明白了。好吧,那么,我可以把它们放在机场货栈里。

4.为 行 李 称 重

A:Any luggage to check?

A:要托运行李吗?

B:Yes, these three pieces.

B:是的,这三件。

A:Please put them on the scale.

A:请把行李放在磅秤上。

B:OK.

B:好的。

5.行 李 遗 失

A:Where can I get my baggage? I can't find my baggage.

A:我在何处可取得行李?我找不到我的行李了。

B:Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

B:我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

A:Here is my claim tag. I'd like to make a lost baggage report. Could you please check it urgently?

A:这是我的行李票。我必须填份行李遗失报告。是否可紧急查询?

B:Would you come with me to the office? Can you describe your baggage?

B:您能跟我去办公室吗?您能描述您的行李吗?

A:It is a medium sized Samsonite, and it's black. How soon will I find out?

A:它是一个中型的黑色绅耐特皮箱。多快可找到?

B:It depends. Generally it takes about a day.

B:视情况而定。通常一天。

A:OK. Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

A:好的。一旦找到行李,请立即送到我入住的饭店。若是今天无法找到行李,你们如何帮助我?

B:We can supply some basic necessities for the night.

B:我们能给您提供一些过夜的基本必需品。

Security Check安全检查

中西文化

由于劫机企图和国际恐怖主义抬头,在20世纪60年代末70年代初,机场安全成为一个严重的问题。自20世纪70年代以来,各国一直要求机场遵循安全条例。条例规定,航空公司雇员必须检查乘客带到飞机上的所有行李。他们寻找劫机者可能携带的武器或炸弹之类的东西。乘客在上飞机前必须接受电子仪器的检查。在每一个机场,乘客都必须走过一个用来检查刀、枪和炸弹的装置。另外,机场还要求周围有警察,以防出现可能的劫机者或恐怖分子,或防止发生其他问题。

典型对话

1.世 界 惯 例

A:This way, please. You have to go through the security check first.

A:请走这边。你们得先过安全检查。

B:How should we go through the security check?

B:我们怎么过安检?

A:Just put your carry on baggage on that belt, which will take it into the electronic metal detector to have a check. And you should go through that detection gate, and the staff may give you a personal search.

A:把手提行李放在传送带上,送进电子金属探测器接受检查。你得走过那检查门,工作人员可能还要做人身检查。

B:Why is it necessary to have security check?

B:为什么一定要安全检查呀?

A:That's of course for the safety of the aircraft and all passengers. This is a common routine over the world. All airlines, both domestic and international, require security check, including personal search.

A:当然是为了飞机和所有旅客的安全。这是全世界的惯例。所有航空公司,无论是国内航空公司还是国际航空公司,都要求进行安全检查,包括人身检查。

B:Oh, I see. Thank you for your explanation. See you!

B:哦,我明白了。谢谢你的解释。再见!

2.拿 出 名 片 盒

A:Please put your carry on baggage on this belt.

A:请您将手提行李放在传送带上。

B:Yes, sir.

B:好的。

A:If you have got any cigarettes, lighter, keys, and so on, please put them on this plate.

A:如果您身上带着香烟、打火机、钥匙等,请您放在这个盘子里。

B:Yes.

B:好。

A:You must also go through this door as others do.

A:您也得跟其他人一样从这个门走过去。

B:All right!

B:好的。

A:Wait a minute, please! What else have you got with you? Listen, the detector is buzzing.

A:请稍候。您身上还有什么?您听,探测器在叫。

B:On, I'm sorry. I forgot to take out my business card box. Here you are.

B:哦,对不起,我忘记把名片盒拿出来了。给你。

3.心 脏 起 搏 器

A:Hello, sir. This way, please.

A:您好,先生!请这边走。

B:Sorry, sir. I can't do with such inspection.

B:对不起,先生,我不能进行这种检查。

A:Why?

A:为什么?

B:I've a pacemaker. I'm afraid it could be harmed.

B:我带有心脏起搏器,恐怕会受到影响的。

A:Well, we'll check you by hand, what do you think?

A:那我们用手检,您看如何?

B:OK, thank you.

B:可以,谢谢。

4.忘 记 拿 出 刀

A:Good afternoon, sir. Will you please put your carry on baggage on this blet, please?

A:下午好,先生。请您把携带的行李放在传送带上好吗?

B:Yes, miss.

B:好的,小姐。

A:Do you have any metal objects on you? If you have any, will you put them in this tray.

A:您有什么金属物品吗?如果有的话,请把它们放在这个盘子里。

B:Yes, I will.

B:好吧,我会的。

A:Now will you please go through this gate?

A:现在请您通过这道门好吗?

B:Yes, miss.

B:好的,小姐。

A:Excuse me, sir. Is there anything you forget to take out?

A:对不起,先生,您有什么东西忘了拿出来吗?

B:I don't think so. Let me see. Oh, there's a knife in my back pocket.

B:我想没有,让我想想。噢,我的后面口袋里有把刀。

A:Sorry, sir. Knives like yours can't be allowed to be taken aboard.

A:对不起,先生。您这样的刀是不允许带上飞机的。

B:That's all right.

B:好吧。

5.检 查 金 属 物 品

A:Good morning, sir.

A:早上好,先生。

B:Good morning. Is this for JAL?

B:早上好,从这里可以上日航的飞机吗?

A:Yes, this way please. Please put your handbag and suitcase upright on the belt for easy moving. If you have any metal objectives and cigarettes with you, please put them in the tray.

A:是的,请这边走。请您将手提包和手提箱竖着放在传送带上,以便传动。如果您身上带有金属物品和香烟,请放在这个托盘上。

B:Metals? What metals?

B:金属物品?什么金属物品?

A:Oh, such as keys, coins, ball pen, cigarette lighters, calculator and so on.

A:噢,像钥匙、硬币、圆珠笔、打火机、计算器等。

B:What about my watch?

B:手表呢?

A:No, it's not included.

A:不包括在内。

B:Then, everything is here.

B:其他的我都拿出来了。

A:OK. Go through the gate please.

A:好的,请通过安全门。

6.通 过 检 查 口

A:Hello, sir.

A:您好!先生。

B:Hello, is it for Hong Kong?

B:您好!从这里可以上到飞往香港的飞机上吗?

A:Yes. All the leaving passengers must go through this gate. Will you please put your suitcase and that box on the belt?

A:是的,所有旅客都必须从这个检查口通过。请把您的手提箱和那个盒子放在传送带上好吗?

B:All right. But this box is full of films.

B:好的,但是这个盒子里装的都是胶卷。

A:This machine produces very low X ray and that it is not harmful for film.

A:这个机器只产生很小剂量的X射线,对胶卷不会有损害。

B:OK.

B:好的。

Flight Connections航班中转

中西文化

如果搭乘的是远程飞机,途中必然要停站加油,这期间乘客大多被允许到候机室休息等候,这称为 Transit Stop (中转站)。飞机将抵目的地时,乘客会领到一张入境卡 (Landing Card),在卡上要登记护照号码、姓名、年龄及其他有关的事项。到达目的地后,海关人员 (Customs Officer) 除了检查护照等证件外,还会询问有何东西要申报纳税,如果不知道什么东西该申报纳税,可以问海关人员。

典型对话

1.耐 心 等 待

A: Excuse me, Miss. I just deplaned from Flight CA985 of Air China coming from Beijing. And I was going to fly on to Boston on flight AA102 departing at 15:00 sharp.

A: 对不起,小姐。我刚从北京来的CA985 航班下来,原打算乘坐下午3点起飞的AA102航班飞往波士顿。

B: But flight AA102 departed to Boston 20 minutes ago.

B: 但AA102航班20分钟前就飞往波士顿了。

A: Yes. If flight CA985 had departed from Beijing at 8:35 from Beijing time this morning and arrived here at 14:00 this afternoon, I could have caught AA102.But it was delayed more than 3 hours because of the weather.

A: 对。要是 CA985航班能在今天北京时间早上8点35分起飞,今天下午2点到这儿的话,我就能赶上AA102航班了。可是CA985航班因为天气原因延误了3个多小时。

B: I see. What's your idea then?

B: 我明白了。您现在有什么想法?

A: I have an important activity there tomorrow and I must be there. If I cannot get there on time, it has to be put off and the arrangements for several hundred people will be in a muddle.

A: 我明天在波士顿有个重要活动,我必须得到场。如果我到不了,活动得推迟,数百人的安排就全被打乱了。

B:I'll try my best to make arrangement for you. Would you please take a seat and wait?

B: 我一定想办法为您安排。请坐下来等等好吗?

A: OK, thank you.

A: 好,谢谢。

2.赶 不 上 转 机 航 班

A:Well, it seems that we'll be late for Guangzhou.

A: 看来我们到广州要晚点了。

B: Yes, I'm afraid so. There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have to fly around the thunderstorm and we expect to arrive at Baiyun Airport half an hour behind schedule.

B: 是,恐怕会的。前方有大雷雨,我们要绕过雷雨区,预计到白云机场要晚点半小时。

A:Oh, I'm afraid I'll miss my connecting flight.

A: 哦,恐怕我赶不上下一班飞机了。

B: What's the departure time of your connecting flight?

B: 您下一班飞机几点起飞?

A: If we arrive there half an hour behind schedule, there are only 35 minutes left.

A: 如果晚点半小时,就只剩35分钟飞机就要起飞了。

B: Don't worry, sir. If you miss the flight, go to the ticket counter and they'll make a new arrangement for you.

B: 别着急,先生。如果您赶不上转机航班的话,去售票柜台,他们会为您做新的安排。

A: Could you tell me where the ticket counter is?

A: 您能告诉我售票柜台在哪里吗?

B: You'll have to go to the domestic terminal after you get down. It's just beside the international terminal.

B: 在您下飞机后,就到国内厅,它就在国际厅边上。

A: Oh, I see.

A: 哦,我明白了。

3.办 理 中 转 手 续

A: Passengers from San Francisco, you have arrived at Chicago Airport. Please proceed to the baggage claim area to get your baggage. Passengers who are going to fly on to other places go through the connection formalities and stay in the waiting hall. Please pay attention to the information about your flights.

A: 旧金山方向来的旅客请注意:你们已经到达芝加哥机场。请到行李认领区去提取行李。继续飞往其他地方的旅客请办理中转手续在候机室等待,请注意你们航班的动态。

B: Good morning, Miss, I just came from San Francisco and I'll fly to Washington today.

B: 小姐,我刚从旧金山来,今天要飞往华盛顿。

C: Have you made a reservation for the flight to Washington?

C: 您订去往华盛顿的航班座位了吗?

B: Yes, I have.

B: 订了。

C: Which flight are you going to take?

C: 您乘哪个航班?

B: Flight AA105, departing at 17:50.

B: 下午5点50分起飞的AA105 航班。

C: Would you please show me your ticket?

C: 我看看票好吗?

B: Yes. Here it is.

B: 给你。

A: Oh, good.

A: 哦。很好。

4.询 问 办 理 中 转

A: Excuse me.

A: 劳驾。

B: Yes, sir. Can I help you?

B: 先生,有什么事吗?

A: I've just arrived from San Francisco and I'm going to fly to Qingdao to watch the Olympic canoeing contest. How can I make my connection?

A: 我刚从旧金山来,想飞往青岛观看奥运会皮划艇比赛,我如何办理中转呢?

B: Have you made a reservation for the fight in Qingdao?

B: 您预订了去青岛的航班了吗?

A: Yes, I have. MU433.

A: 是的,MU433。

B: Would you show me your ticket please?

B: 我看看您的机票好吗?

A: Here is my ticket.

A: 给你。

B: You should reconfirm your reservation at the Domestic Transfer Booking Office.

B: 您应该去国内中转售票处确认一下。

A: Where is the Domestic Transfer Booking Office?

A: 国内中转售票处在哪儿?

B: On the second floor, east side.

B: 二楼东侧。

A: By the way, do I have to claim and transfer my baggage?

A: 顺便问一下,我要把行李取出来然后办理中转手续吗?

B: Yes, that is necessary.

B: 是的。

A: I see. Sorry to have given you so much trouble.

A: 我明白了。对不起给您添了这么多麻烦。

B: Don't mention it.

B: 没关系。

5.确 认 中 转

A: Good morning, Carol.

A: 卡罗尔,早上好。

B: Good morning,sir. What can I do for you?

B: 先生,早上好。有什么我可以效劳的吗?

A: Yes. It says on my ticket... I am supposed to change to flight NH803 at Bangkok, for Stockholm.

A: 是的,我的机票写着……我应该在曼谷转乘NH803的班机去斯德哥尔摩。

B: Yes, sir. But can I see your tickets first? Just to make sure.

B: 哦!我可以看看您的机票吗?只是确认一下。

A: Certainly, here is my ticket.

A: 当然,机票在这里。

B: You are right, sir. You are supposed to change to your connecting flight NH803 for Stockholm at Bangkok.

B: 没错,先生。您应该在曼谷转乘NH803班机到斯德哥尔摩。

A: Do you think I have enough time for my connecting flight?

A: 你觉得我转机的时间够吗?

B: I think so.

B: 应该够。

6.搭 穿 梭 车 转 机

A:Which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight No. 007 to New York City?

A:我应该在哪个登机口转乘到纽约的007航班?

B:Go to Gate 24.The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.

B:到24号登机口,该班机已经在登机中,你要赶快。

A:Show me the fastest way to get there.

A:告诉我到那里最快的方法。

B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

B:别走路,你可以搭机场的穿梭车到那里,这样比较快。

A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?

A:你认为飞机会不等我就起飞吗?

B:No, I'll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you're on your way.

B:不会,我会打电话给在登机口的服务人员,我会告诉他们你已经在途中了。

A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.

A:多谢。我真的很感激你的协助。

B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.

B:不用客气。祝你旅途平安。

7.走 错 登 机 口

A:May I help you?

A:要我效劳吗?

B:Yes. I'm a transit passenger for this flight. Can you tell me where to go?

B:是的,我是这班飞机的过境旅客,你能告诉我怎么走吗?

A:Let me see. Oh, you're at the wrong gate. Your plane leaves from Gate No. 8.

A:我想想看。哦,你走错登机口了。你的班机从第8号登机口离港。

B:Really? I hope it hasn't left without me.

B:真的吗?希望它不会不等我就起飞。

A:No, don't worry. Just follow me.

A:不会的,不要担心,请跟我来。

8.转 机 检 票

A:Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?

A:请问,我从这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?

B:Yes. May I see your ticket?

B:是的。我可以看看您的机票吗?

A:Here you are.

A:给你。

B:Your plane leaves from Gate 5.Boarding time is 8:00 a.m.

B:您的飞机在5号口,登记时间是上午8点。

Flight Delay航班延误

中西文化

到国外旅游的旅游者持有的机票被称为“已确认机票”。这种机票的往返航班都是已经确定的,基本上不可以变更。但是有的航空公司也有可能在你交涉后能给予变更。所以遇到航班延误时你可以到你乘坐的航空公司所在柜台进行交涉。

典型对话

1.确 认 延 误原 因

A: Good afternoon, sir.

A: 下午好,先生。

B: Good afternoon. I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

B: 下午好。我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班已经延误了。

A: What's your flight number?

A: 您的航班号是多少?

B: Flight NW662 to Philadelphia.

B: 飞往费城的NW662航班。

A: That's right. Your flight has been delayed.

A: 是的,您的航班延误了。

B: Do you know why it has been delayed?

B: 您知道为什么会延误吗?

A: Oh yes, the delay is due to engine trouble.

A: 哦,知道,是因为发动机故障。

B: How long will the delay extend?

B: 将延误多长时间呢?

A: Probably more than 2 hours.

A: 可能要两个多小时。

2.不 清 楚 延 误 时 间

A:Good afternoon.

A: 下午好。

B: Good afternoon. I wonder if my flight has been delayed.

B: 下午好,我想知道我的航班是否延误了?

A: What's your flight number?

A: 航班号是多少?

B: Flight CZ373 to Montreal.

B: 飞往蒙特利尔的CZ373。

A: Yes. It has been delayed.

A: 是的,延误了。

B: Can you tell why?

B: 您能告诉我为什么延误吗?

A: Because the airport in Montreal has been closed due to bad weather conditions.

A: 因为天气不好,蒙特利尔机场关闭了。

B: How long will the delay last?

B: 会延误多久呢?

A: I'm very sorry. It's not sure yet.

A: 很抱歉,现在还不清楚。

3.因 延 误 造 成 的 不 便

A: We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

A: 我们为飞机延误给您带来的不便表示歉意。

B: Perhaps I have to stay here for the night. How do I arrange tonight's accommodation?

B: 也许我得在这儿过夜,今晚的住宿我该如何安排呢?

A: Don't worry. If you have to stay here for the night, we will be responsible for your meals and accommodation.

A: 别担心。如果您不得不在这儿过夜,您的食宿将由我们来负责。

B: When shall I know if I can leave today?

B: 什么时候才能知道今天能不能离开呢?

A: The last word will come out around seven o'clock this evening and you will be informed then.

A: 今天最晚7点钟左右会有最终结果,到时我们会通知您的。

B: Thank you for telling me all this.

B: 谢谢您告诉我这些。

A: Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

A: 谢谢您的理解和合作。

4.延 误 时 间 由 天 气 而 定

A: Good afternoon, sir. Can I help you?

A: 下午好,先生,有什么事吗?

B: Could you tell me why Flight CA1504 to Beijing is delayed?

B: 能告诉我到北京的 CA1504航班为什么延误了?

A: There is a heavy snow in Beijing.

A: 北京正在下大雪。

B: When do you expect it to depart?

B: 您认为该航班什么时候能起飞呢?

A: Sorry, we don't know the extent of the delay now, but according to the latest forecast, we are going to have a change in the weather.

A: 很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。根据最新的天气预报,天气会变化的。

B: Do you think we have a good chance?

B: 您认为天气转好的可能性大吗?

A: It depends. If the snow stops this afternoon, you can leave this evening.

A: 得看情况。如果今天下午雪停了,晚上您就可以离开。