书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
18647100000059

第59章 度假购物趣(3)

升级版

Where is the produce department?农产品区在哪儿?

Where are the canned goods?哪里有罐装食品?

Is there a delicatessen department?熟食区在哪儿?

→ delicatessen 现成菜肴

Which aisle is the dog food in?狗粮在哪一列?

Which is the express line?哪个是快速结算通道?

In which aisle are the soft drinks?不含酒精的饮料在哪里?

→ soft drinks 不含酒精的饮料

Could you double-bag everything?每样东西能多给我套个袋子吗?

Could I have someone help me carry my groceries to my car?

您能找个人帮我把东西送到我的车上吗?

Could I have a sample taste of that?我能尝一尝吗?

Could you weigh this 能给我称一下吗?

Do you have more of this item in stock?你们这种货物还有库存吗?

Are there any more shopping carts?还有购物车吗?

→ shopping carts 购物车

Let me have a quart of potato salad.我要一夸脱土豆沙拉。

Slice me half a pound of salami.给我切半磅意大利腊肠。

→ salami 意大利腊肠

Where do I pay for this 我要去哪儿付钱?

What hours are you open?你们什么时候开始营业?

When will the market close?市场什么时候关门?

Where do I return bottles?我要把瓶子还到哪儿去?

Is this meat fresh?这些肉新鲜吗?

Are these melons ripe?这些瓜熟了吗?

The grapes look good.这些葡萄看上去很好。

These blueberries look wonderful.这些蓝莓看起来真不错。

You can tell if the watermelon is juicy by tapping on it.

这西瓜汁水多不多敲一敲就可以知道。

Could I have two pounds of cherries,please?能给我来两磅樱桃吗?

Why are all the tomatoes green?这些西红柿怎么都是绿的啊?

The cantaloupe is too soft.这个香瓜太软了。

→ cantaloupe 香瓜

How much are these apples?这些苹果多少钱?

Those oranges look very dry.那些橘子看着很干。

Let me have that bunch of bananas.那把香蕉我要了。

Can I sample a litchi?我能尝一个荔枝吗?

Are these peaches sweet?这些桃子甜吗?

The pineapple looks juicy.这个菠萝看上去汁水很丰富啊。

That's?a?fine?head of cabbage.那颗圆白菜真不错。

How much is the turnip?这颗萝卜多少钱?

→ turnip 萝卜

I will use the carrots for making a salad.我要用这根胡萝卜做沙拉。

→ carrots 胡萝卜

Can I have a pound of bean sprouts,please?请给我来一磅豆芽好吗?

→ bean sprout 豆芽

Has the spinach been washed?菠菜洗了吗?

→ spinach 菠菜

How much do the yams weigh?这些马铃薯有多重?

→ yams 马铃薯

How do you eat zucchinis 南瓜你都怎么吃啊?

→ zucchinis 南瓜

Do you sell scallions?你们这儿有青葱卖吗?

→ scallions 青葱

Give me a pound of taro root.给我来一磅芋头根。

→ taro 芋。

Why does this lettuce look so wilted?这些青菜怎么这么蔫儿啊?

→ wilted 枯萎

I'll take that big pumpkin over there.我要把这个大南瓜拿到哪儿边去。

Could you slice me a portion of winter melon?请给我切一块冬瓜好吗?

I think I'll buy some eggplant for dinner tonight.

我想我得买些茄子做今晚的晚饭。

The celery looks crisp.这芹菜看上去很嫩。

→ celery 芹菜

Give me a kilogram of the beef jerky.给我来两斤牛肉干。

→ beef jerky 牛肉干

Could I have a packet of preserved plums?能给我一包腌酸梅吗?

→ plums 酸梅

I'll have two cakes of the bean curd.我要两块豆腐。

→bean curd 豆腐

情境2 餐厅用餐

简易版

I am very hungry. Can we eat something?我饿死了。咱们去吃点东西吧?

Don't you feel hungry,Mr. Liu?你不饿吗,刘先生?

How about eating out together after class?放学后一块出去吃怎么样?

Which do you like better,Chinese food or Western food?

中餐和西餐你喜欢哪个?

I like seafood.我喜欢吃海鲜。

I would like to recommend sea food on…?我推荐……的海鲜。

I would like a table for two,please.我想预定一张两人桌。

Are these places taken?这些位子有人占了吗?

May I have a menu,please?菜单给我看一下好吗?

Please show me the menu.请给我拿份菜单过来。

Please take my order.我要点餐。

What do you want to eat?你想吃什么?

Have you ordered already?你点好了吗?

I will order again later.我一会再点吧。

What kind of dish is this 这是什么菜?

Will it take long?要等多久?

This is not what I ordered.我没点这个。

I don't order any mineral water.我没点矿泉水。

Could we have another table setting?能再给我们一套餐具吗?

→table setting 餐具

I've had enough.我吃饱了。

It was very good. Thank you.很好吃。谢谢。

Can I order take out here?您这儿能外带吗?

What do you want,sir?您想要点什么,先生?

Please check my bill.结账吧。

It is my treat today.今天我请客。

Let's go dutch.咱们各付各的吧。

→go dutch各付各的

Do you accept this credit card?你们这儿能刷信用卡吗?

Keep the change.别找了。

I can't eat another bite.我再也吃不下了。

升级版

I would like to have something good to eat.我想吃点好东西。

What do you say to dine with me at a restaurant?咱们去餐馆吃饭怎么样?

What kind of restaurant do you like?你喜欢哪种餐厅?

Could you tell me the name of some good restaurants?

能给我推荐几个好点儿的餐厅吗?

Where can I enjoy the best local food?哪儿能吃到正宗的地方特色啊?

I would like to go to a real French restaurant.我想去吃真正的法国大餐。

Have you never tried Japanese food?你从来没吃过日本菜吗?

Shall we go to the restaurant in Shanghai where I often drop in?

上海有家餐厅我常去,咱们去那儿怎么样?

There is a restaurant that is open twenty-four hours,and I'm?sure you would like it.有家餐厅24小时营业,我敢说你一定会喜欢的。

I would like to reserve a table for four at seven this evening.

今晚七点我想预订一张四人桌。

Is there a vacant table?有空位子吗?

Are these seats reserved?这些位子有人占了吗?

I'm sorry,but these seats are reserved.抱歉,这些位子已经有人定了。

Where shall I sit?我该坐哪儿?

Put me as close as possible to the stage,please.

请给我安排一个尽可能靠近舞台的地方。

I want a table by the window.我想要个靠窗的桌子。

I think this is the best table.这个位子很不错。

I would like the breakfast on your menu,please.

我要你们菜单上的这份早餐。

What would you like for your main dish?主菜您要来点什么?

May I ask what you ordered again?请问您又点了点什么?

Please give me this one.请把这个给我。

May I have the same as that one?能给我来一份一样的吗?

I want an American breakfast with fried eggs,sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

Don't talk with your mouth full.嚼东西的时候不要说话。

I toast you all and hope you'll have pleasant stay in Taiwan.

我敬大家一杯,祝大家在台湾玩得愉快。

→ toast 敬酒

Help yourself.随便吃。

Use the hot towel to wipe your hands.用热毛巾擦手。

Would you care for more bread?面包还要吗?

Can you pass the salt and pepper,please?能把盐和胡椒递给我吗?

→pepper 胡椒

What is the specialty of the house?这家餐厅有什么特色菜?

This restaurant seems to feature vegetarian dishes.

这家餐厅好像是主打素菜。

Do you have any special meals today?你们今天有什么特色推荐?

We will serve special meals at ordinary price.

今天的特色菜肴也按普通价格卖。

Would you mind hurrying?你们能快点上菜吗?

I shall not keep you long.我们会尽快上菜的。

What I ordered is beef steak,not ham and eggs.

我点的是牛排,不是鸡蛋火腿。

Could I have a corkscrew?能给我一个开瓶器吗?

→corkscrew 开瓶器,开塞钻

Could I have another napkin?能再给我一张餐巾吗?

→napkin 餐巾

Do you have any more silverware 你们有更我银器吗?

→silverware 银器

Do you have place mats?

→mat 放餐具的垫布

Is there more gravy?还有肉汁吗?

Do you have any chopsticks?你们有筷子吗?

Who want a second helping?谁想再来点?

Could you pass the butter?能把黄油给我拿过来吗?

Would you like to join me for a romantic candle-light?dinner?

你愿意跟我共进烛光晚餐吗?

Would you like something to eat?你想吃点什么吗?

Please help yourself to more meat if you want.你想吃多少肉都行。