书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
18647100000045

第45章 人际交往(5)

“善待对方”这是婚姻的金科玉律,也是让爱相随终生的秘诀。

Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes always!

一生中只有一次美梦能实现,结婚使你俩的整个世界顿时变得绚丽多彩。祝你们永远幸福。

Congratulations to the groom,best wishes to the bride. May your path belong and filled with joy.

恭贺新郎、新娘!祝你们在漫长的人生旅程中相濡以沫,永远幸福。

Take hands──look into each other's eyes.Each year you will discovermore of one another──and love more deeply.手牵着手──注视着彼此的眼睛。每一年你们都会有新的发现──彼此爱得更深。

I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I holdmyself supremely blest-blest beyond what language can express,becauseI am my husband's life as fully as he is mine.

我知道和世界上最爱的人生活在一起,并且完全为了他而活着意味着什么。

我享有的幸福无法用语言来表述,因为我们俩全身心地投入对方的生命中。

A good marriage is like an incredible retirement fund. You put everything you have into it during your productive life,and over the years it turns from silver to gold to platinum.

美满的婚姻宛如一笔丰厚得难以置信的退休金。盛年时你将所得一切存入其中,经过长年累月,它便会使白银变成黄金,再使黄金变为白金。

This is a special day to remember how much you've meant to me. I love the happy life we share,the dreams we've made come true. And darling,with each passing year,I'm more in love with you.在这个特别的日子里,我感到你对于我是多么重要。我爱我们共享的幸福生活,我们同做的美梦现已成真。亲爱的人啊,年复一年,我对你的爱与日俱增!

May the love you've discovered as husband and wife grow richer and deeper each day of your life! Happy anniversary with love!

愿你俩恩恩爱爱,情深意笃,爱情永恒,与日俱增。我以真诚的爱心祝贺你们结婚周年快乐!

A dear little son,baby boys are wonderful and though they're kind of small.

The happiness they bring you is the greatest joy of all.

恭贺你们有了可爱的儿子!虽然还是小不点儿,男孩子确实逗人喜爱,他们带来的幸福是最大的愉快!

A baby girl,so small and sweet,will make your family life complete! You will learn the joys a daughter brings.一个娇娇逗人爱的女婴孩,会使你们的家庭生活格外美满欢快!你们的女儿将给你们带来无限的快乐。

情境5 祝愿生育康复

简易版

I wish you a speedy recovery.祝你早日康复。

The best of health.祝你健康。

I do hope you will soon get well again.我真诚希望你早日康复。

Health is the road to happiness. Get better soon.

健康是幸福之道。祝早日康复。

Wishing you a quick return to good health.愿你尽快恢复健康!

Hoping you're feeling better every day and will soon be well to stay.

愿你一天比一天好转,早日痊愈,永保健康。

We're waiting for your return.我们都期盼你病愈归来。

A get-well prayer for you.为你的康复祈祷。

升级版There's not a day that goes by without my praying for you.

没有一天我不曾为你祈祷。

Thinking about you and sending this warm get-well greeting your way tohope you'll be feeling much better and more like yourself every day.

思念你,送上这份温馨的祝愿。愿你时时都有好转,健康日日增强。

It won't be long till when you'll find you're feeling well and strong and on your feet again.不久你便会感到好转,体力恢复,健康如常。

It's hoped that very soon you're completely feeling good again.

希望你不久就完全康复。

We're sure it won't be long before you're back on your feet again.

我们确信你的身体很快便会复原。

With best wishes for your quick and complete return to health.

衷心地祝你早日痊愈,完全康复。

Hoping a few days will restore your health.希望你不日就能恢复健康。

May the year of 2014 find all your family in the best health and spirits.

祝2014年合家身体健康,精神愉快。

Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of theyear.健康是这样的东西,它使你感到现在是一年之中最好的时光。

People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later tofind time for illness.没有时间娱乐的人,迟早要腾出时间生病。

A great big wish that you'll soon be back in tip-top condition.

深深地祝愿你早日痊愈,健康无比!

Sure hope and pray you'll be fit and strong and with us again before toolong. Get well soon!

衷心为你的健康祈祷,愿你很快与大家欢聚,祝你早日康复!

May every hour of every day bring you some small pleasure. May each day bring you closer to the very best of health.

愿每日每时都给你带来小小生活乐趣,愿每日每时都给你带来更多健康。

情境2 慰问/慰唁

简易版

I'm sorry for your loss.节哀顺变。

We have just heard with profound sorrow the sad news.

惊闻噩耗,我们无比悲伤。

I can't tell you how sorry I am.我无法表达我难过的心情。

With many,many thanks for all your heartfelt sympathy.

对你发自内心的同情,致以万分感谢。

Your sympathy and kindness will always be remembered.

你的慰问和关心,我将永记在心。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.

你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。

The dead don't die. They look on and help.

逝世的人并没有死亡。他们仍在一旁注视并帮助我们。

Death is the only pure,beautiful conclusion of a great passion.

死是伟大激情的唯一纯洁、美丽的终结。

May you find comfort in knowing that we are near,and so are friends wholove you.

愿你知道我们与你心心相印而感到安慰,朋友们愿与你休戚与共。

I want you to know how much I sympathize with you and your family.

谨向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问。

升级版

How deeply we feel for you in your sorrow.

在你悲伤的时刻,我们对你深表同情。

With thanks from the family to tell you that your kind expression ofsympathy is deeply appreciated.我们全家对你的诚挚慰问深表谢意。

There are no words that can be a comfort to you now.

现在没有什么语言能给你带来安慰。

There is nothing which human courage will not undertake,and little thathuman patience will not endure.

人的勇气能承担一切重负;人的耐心能忍受绝大部分痛苦。

Calamity is man's true touchstone.遭受严重的灾难,是人的真正试金石。

Life was meant to be lived,and curiosity must be kept alive. One mustnever,whatever reason,turn his back on life.人生应该生气勃勃,我们应该始终对世界充满好奇。无论发生了什么,都要直面人生。

Words are helpless things sometimes when it comes to expressing oneselfon a sorrowful event like this. I can only tell you that you are in my heartand thought.在这样悲惨的事情上,要表白真心,言语显得那样苍白无力,我只想告诉你,你在我心坎上,在我的思念中。

People do not die for us immediately,but remain bathed in a sort of auraof life which bears no relation to true immortality but through which theycontinue to occupy our thoughts in the same way as when they were alive.

对我们来说,人死后不会立即消逝,他们仍沐浴在一种生命的光辉中,在人们的思念中永生。

Sorrow and silence are strong,and patient endurance is godlike.

悲伤与沉默的力量是巨大的,坚强的忍耐力是神圣的。

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep,so life well-used brings happydeath.

充实的一天会带来甜蜜的睡眠,而充实的一生会带来平静而安详的长逝。

He will be long remembered for his steadfast service to his host of friends and to the community.人们将永远记住他始终为朋友和社会所做的好事。

Time endears and cannot fade the memories that love has made. May the memories of your loved one bring you comfort.时间使记忆更甜蜜,爱造成的记忆永远不会消失,愿你对亲人的怀念,给你带来慰藉。

情境7 礼品赠言

简易版

For you,because you are special.这份特殊的礼物献给特别的你。