书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
18647100000003

第3章 打招呼(2)

A.The woman talking with the Chairman. I haven't seen her for ages. Come on, let's go say hello. Hey, Rose!

在那边和主席聊天那个人。我好久没见到她了。走,咱们去跟她打个招呼。你好,萝斯!

C.What? It's you, Peter! /什么?是你!皮特!

A.Hey, how are you? Gee, we haven't seen each other for…it must be close to five years!

是啊!你过得怎么样?我们得有……将近五年没见了。

C.Well, how have you been? /是的。你过得如何?

A.Pretty good. /挺好的。

C.How are Sandra and the kid? /桑德拉和孩子怎么样?

A.They're just fine. Oh, Rose, this is Harry Lynton, our sales manager.

都很好。对了,萝斯。这是哈利·林顿,我们的销售经理。

C.Hi, Mr. Lynton. /你好,林顿先生。

B.Hi, nice to meet you.

你好,很高兴见到你。

Unit3寒暄

情境1好久不见!

简易版

Long time no see! How have you been? 好久不见了!最近过得怎么样?

It's good to see you again.能再次见到你真好。

You haven't changed a bit.你一点都没变。

You are still the same.你还是老样子。

You have changed a lot.你变化好大啊。

Sorry about not calling you.抱歉一直没联系你。

I missed you so much.我好想你。

升级版

I haven't seen you for a long time/for ages/for years/for a while.

好久不见。

It's been a long time/a while.好久不见了。

→可根据未见面的时间长短选择相应的短语。

How long has it been since we saw each other last?

离咱们上次见面过了多久了?

For how long haven't we seen each other? 咱们多久没见面了?

What's the last time when we saw each other?

咱们上次见面是什么时候?

Nothing has changed about you.你真是一点都没变啊。

→注意:本句强调过去的事情对现在的影响,需运用现在完成时。

You are so different now.你变化真大。

I was wondering about you.我很想你。

You were always in my mind.我很想你。

→wonder about, always in one's mind 表示很关心对方。

情境2巧遇

简易版

It's great to see you again.又见面了,真好。

What a pleasant surprise! 真巧啊!

It's strange to see you here.你怎么也在这儿啊。

What are you doing here? 你怎么在这里?

What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来的?

How did you get here? 你怎么来这儿啦?

Fancy meeting you here! 真巧,你也在这里呀!

Look who's here! 看看谁来了!

→偶遇对方感到喜悦。

升级版

Shouldn't you be at school right now? 你现在不是应该在学校吗?

Aren't you supposed to be at work right now? 你怎么没上班啊?

→be supposed to 本应当做什么。

Why aren't you at home? 你怎么没在家待着?

You were the last person I would expect to see.真没想到会见到你。

→非常想不到会遇到对方。但并不是表示不想见到对方。

I never expected to see you.没想到会在这儿见到你。

→对于见到对方惊讶大于喜悦。

情境3 贴心询问家庭成员

简易版

How's your family? 你家人好吗?

Is everyhing OK with your family? 家里一切都好吧?

I hope everything goes well with your family.希望你家人一切都好。

升级版

Is Jane getting better now? 简身体好点了吗?

Wish Tom will get better soon.希望汤姆能尽快好起来。

How are the kids doing? 孩子们还好吧?

What's Peter doing recently? I haven't seen him for a long time.

彼得最近在忙什么?好久没见他了。

偶像剧场Role-Play

偶像剧中,男女主人公总会因为这样或是那样的误会而远离。但是,当他们多年后再见面,虽然面上平淡,口中寒暄,但心中那份感情却依然还在。

A.Where have you been? I was wondering about you.

你去哪儿了?我一直都很想知道你的消息。

B.Sorry about not calling you. You look so different now.

对不起一直没联系你。你的变化真大。

A.Thank you. You are still the same.

谢谢。你倒是没怎么变。

Unit4道别

情境1再见

简易版

Bye./Bye-bye.拜拜。

Goodbye.再见。

Bye for now.再见。

See you around.回头见。

Take care.保重。

I gotta go.我走了。

Drive safely.小心开车。

Drive with care.路上开车小心。

升级版

Cheerio.再见。

→口语化。

Cheers.再见。

Take it easy.保重。

Take your time.您先忙着。

Let's head out.咱们走吧。

→head out 表示出发

Let's split.咱们回家吧。

→split表示分开,各自回家。

I must be going now.我得走了。

Well, I think I'd better be leaving now.好吧,我想我该走了。

I'm afraid I must be off now.我恐怕得走了。

I won't keep you then.那我不留你了。

So soon? Can't you stay a little longer? 这么快?不再待会儿了?

Must you? It's still early.这就走了?时间还早呢。

Don't forget to keep your eyes on the road.路上小心。

情境2保持联系

简易版

Let's keep in touch! 保持联系!

→ keep in touch 保持联系

Don't forget to call me.别忘了给我打电话。

I will call you.我再给你电话。

Let's talk later.下次再聊。

Come and see me sometimes.有空过来玩。

Drop by sometime.随时来玩。

升级版

I will see you this Sunday.星期天见。

Let's meet up on Friday.星期五见。

Please drop in whenever you have time.什么时候有空就过来玩。

We can go over this later.咱们下次再聊。

You are always welcome to visit.随时欢迎你过来玩。

Come and visit from time to time.有空常过来看看。

→ from time to time 有时

偶像剧场Role-Play

对于热恋中的男女来说,在一起的甜蜜时光总是过得飞快,无论彼此多么不舍,眨眼间,就该互相道别各自回家了。

A.I think it's time for me to leave now. /我想我该离开了。

B.So soon? Can't you stay a little longer?

这么快?你不再待一会儿了吗?

A.I'd love to. But I have to get up early tomorrow.

我很想再多待会儿,但我明天还要早起。

B.Well. Drive carefully. /好吧,开车小心。

A.OK, bye. /好的,再见。

B.Bye. /再见。