书城外语万用英语表达宝典
17084300000043

第43章 商务往来(2)

I hope this order is followed by many other orders.我希望这个订单的后面还跟着许多订单。

We’ll send our official order today.我们今天会寄上正式的订单。

Do you usually buy in large quantities你们的订购量通常都很大吗?

in large quantities大量地

Can you accept this order你们能否接受这份订单?数量不大。

Thank you for your order.谢谢你们的定购。

We are inclined to place large orders with you.我们想向你们大量订购。

incline倾向于

付款

Could you adopt D/A or D/P你们接受承兑交单或者付款交单吗?

D/A(Documents against acceptance)承兑交单

D/P(documents against payment)付款交单

Can you make a concession on the terms of payment你方能否在付款条件上作出让步?

concession让步,妥协

We would adopt the terms of payment by installment for present purchase.这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。

Please tell me your payment terms.请告诉我贵方的付款方式。

Will you intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment贵方想用信用证付款方式吗?

letter of credit=L/C信用证

What mode of payment do you want to employ你方想采取哪种付款方式?

Our customers demand the credit amount be paid at sight.客户要求款项要即期付款。

包装

What about the outer packing外包装用什么?

outer packing外包装

How are you going to pack你打算怎样包装?

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.包装费一般由买方负担。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.买方很注意包装的情况。

We usually use airtight plastic bags for packing.我们通常用密封的塑料袋包装。

airtight密封的

I want the most economical packing.我要最经济的包装。

How much will the new packing add to the cost price用新包装成本费用将增加多少?

It is necessary to improve the packaging.改进包装方法十分必要。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.包装也影响产品的声誉。

reputation声誉

Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装直接关系到产品的销售。

装运

Can you effect shipment of the order in July您看这批货能在7月份装运吗?

How long will the delivery take from here to Australia by sea freight从这里到加拿大海运需要多长时间?

We ship most of our oil in bulk.我们装运的油多数是散装的。

in bulk整批散装

I hope that the goods shall be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods你们最早什么时候可以装运?

Could you manage to hasten the delivery你们能否加快装运?

hasten使加快

The goods are ready for shipment.货已准备好,可以装运了。

Excuse me, I wonder the earliest shipment you can make.请问你们能安排的最早装运时间是什么时候?

保险

We’ve had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

in the past在过去

The insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.保险应该包含在报价里了。

What is the insurance premium保险费是多少?

Are there any other clauses in marine policies海运险还包括其它条款吗?

marine policy海洋政策

The risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn’t it破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?

Please fill in the application form.请填写一下保单。

application form申请表

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment贵公司能为我们这批货保哪些险呢?

What insurance will you take out你们打算投保哪些险?

Which company do you insure with你与哪家公司订立了保险合同?

What types of insurance do you accept你接受的保险类型是什么?

交货

Is it possible to effect shipment during July能不能在7月份交货?

effect shipment交货

Could you possibly effect the shipment more promptly你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

I’m sorry we can’t advance the time of shipment.很抱歉,我们无法提前交货。

We got a damaged shipment from you.你们送来的货有损坏。

How bad was the damage损坏情况如何?

Can you give me the time of delivery你能告诉我交货的时间吗?

Please make sure you can deliver the goods on time.请务必确保货物准时运到。

on time按时,准时

What’s your last word as to the date你方最后敲定的日期是什么时候?

When could you make a delivery你们什么时候可以交货啊?

产品质量

We don’t sacrifice quality for quick profits.我们不会为了即期利润而有损质量。

sacrifice牺牲

Could we check these samples我们能检测一下样品吗?

The quality of the products we ordered is in accordance with the catalogue.我们订的产品质量和目录中的一样。

in accordance with依照,与一致

The order this time doesn’t work out too well.这次订的货使用效果不佳。

The goods are available in different qualities.此货有多种不同的质量可供。

The quality is all right.质量无问题。

We sincerely hope the quality is in conformity with the contract stipulations.我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

in conformity with与相符,符合

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.我们的质量完全以货样为准。

I’m not at all satisfied with the quality of these goods.我一点也不满意这些货物的质量。

投诉与索赔

The goods supplied by you are below the quality we require.贵方供应的货物比我方要求的质量要低。

You should take steps to avoid the inferior quality for the goods.你方应该采取措施避免质量问题发生。

take step采取措施

Please let there be no recurrence of this error.不要再有这种错误发生。

You should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delayed shipment.你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

We wish you can make the disposal of our claims as soon as possible.希望你方能尽快处理我方索赔。

disposal处理,处置

Can you do anything about the goods shipped mistakenly货物装错了,您看怎么办?

mistakenly错误地

We make a claim for the loss we have sustained.我方就所受损失提出索赔。

We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.对于所遭受的一切损失,我们不得不向你方提出索赔。

We find each case shows a shortage in quantity.我方发现每箱的量都不够。

售后服务

We’ll look into it right away for you.我们会立刻调查清楚。

look into调查

How bad was the damage损坏情况如何?

Did you note the damage on the bill of lading你把损坏情形注明在提货凭单上了没?

The warranty period is one year.保修期是一年。

warranty period保修期

Is it possible to extend the period of warranty是否可以延长保修期?

You can refund it with one week.一周内你可以退货。

refund退还

All repairs are free within the warranty periods.在保修期内所有的维修都是免费的。

We’ll send a person to repair it immediately.我们会立刻派人过去修理。

Can you show me your receipt and let me check it可以看一下收据核对一下吗?

We need feedback from our customers.我们需要客户的反馈意见。

What kind of after-sale services does your company provide您的公司提供什么样的售后服务呢?

after-sale service售后服务