书城外语终极英语日常用语1980句
15336800000010

第10章 旅游出行(1)

一、指路问路一般表述

0545:我是外地人,我不知道这是什么地方。I am a stranger here myself,and I do not know much about this place.

0546:这里我很熟。I know my way around here.

0547:让我问问别人。Let me ask someone else.

0548:我建议你去那边的警察局打听一下。I suggest you ask at the police office over there.

0549:让我们去问问那边那个警察走哪边。Let’s ask the policeman over there.

0550:我建议你带上城市地图。I advise you to carry a city map with you.

0551:国家历史博物馆就在前面。The National History Museum is straight ahead.

0552:当你下车时,直走五个街区。When you get off,keepwalking straight five blocks.

0553:前面一点向左(右)。Walk a little to the left(right).

0554:到下一个转弯处,向左拐。Turn left at the nextcorner.

0555:向右转,皇宫大酒店就在拐角。Turn right and youwill find the Royal Hotel at the corner.

0556:在下一个路口右转。Bear right at the next intersection.

0557:在这条路的尽头。It’s at the end of this street.

0558:一直走到最后。Keep going until you come to the end.

0559:请走到这条街的尽头。它就在右边。Please go to theend of this street.It is on the right.

0560:你要去相反的方向。You are going in the oppositedirection.

0561:过了桥,你就会找到国家公园。Cross the bridge,andyou will find the National Park.

0562:饭店就在银行隔壁。The hotel is next door to the bank.

0563:它是从这里穿过街道。It’s across the street from here.

有疑必问

0564:你想到哪里去?Where would you like to go?

0565:你记得地址吗?Do you remember the address?

0566:国家艺术馆在哪里?Where is the National Arts Hall?

0567:我要回到皇宫大酒店吗?Am I going back to the Royal Hotel?

0568:我怎么去火车站?How do I get to the railroad station?

0569:我告诉东方站在这附近。你知道在哪儿吗?I am told the East Station is near this place.Do you happen to know where it is?

0570:你能告诉我它在地图上的位置吗?Can you tell me where it is on the map?

0571:哪边是东?Which way is east?

0572:这条街通到哪里?Where does this street go to?

0573:动物园离这儿远吗?Is the zoo far from here ?

0574:步行去需要多长时间?How long will it take to go on foot ?

0575:我能走得到吗?Can I walk there ?

0576:从这里到今日百货公司有多远?How far is Today’s

Department Store from here ?

0577:我可以在二十分钟之内走到那里吗?Can I walk therein twenty minutes ?

0578:这是去那里最近的路吗?Is this the shortest way to getthere ?

0579:我该在哪个拐角转弯?At which corner must I turn ?

0580:我应该向右转吗?Must I turn to the right ?

0581:我必须走吗?Must I go straight ?

0582:这是什么街?What is this street ?

0583:那个建筑物是什么?What is that building ?

有问有答

0584:这是哪里?Where are we now ?

我们完全迷路了。We are completely lost.

0585:对不起,你能告诉我如何去时代广场吗?Excuse me,will you tell me the way to Times Square ?

我会告诉你怎么走,因为我也要去那里。I will showyou the way,for I am going there myself.

0586:你能告诉我哪里是台北新公园呢?Could you tell mewhere is the Taipei New Park is?

让我带你去那里。Let me take you there.

0587:你能告诉我去时代广场在第五大道的路吗?Could you tell me the way to the Times Square on Fifth Avenue?

第二个红绿灯右转。Turn right at the second traffic light.

0588:哪条路是邮局吗?Which way is the post office?

走左边的第二条路。Take the second road on the left.

0589:请在地图上帮我指出我现在的地点。Please point out where I am on the map.

我不知道这附近,我很抱歉。I do not know much about this neighborhood,I am sorry.

0590:你能告诉我怎么去故宫博物馆吗?Can you tell me how to get to the National Palace Museum ?

它离这里比较远,所以我建议你乘公共汽车或出租车。It is rather far from here,so I advise you to take a bus or taxi.

二、乘坐公交

一般表述

0591:我先看一下公共汽车牌。let me check the busschedule first.

0592:约翰,给你些钱去买票吧。John,here is some moneyfor the tickets.

0593:你可以问一下,是否可以买一张半价票。You mayask if you can take a half-price ticket.

0594:我买到了半价票,省了一块五。I have got ticketshalf-price,save a piece of five.

0595:噢,天哪,我们下错站了。Oh,my god!We get off atthe wrong stop.

0596:下一站是世界之窗。The next stop is Window of theWorld.

0597:请准备下车。Please get ready.

0598:上海宾馆站到了。We’ve arrived at the Shanghai Hotel.

0599:请带齐您的行李准备下车。Please remember to take all your luggage /your belongings with you.

0600:请前门上车。Please get on at the front door.

0601:请从后门下车。Please exit from at the rear /back door.

0602:开门请当心。Mind your step when the door is opened.

0603:请往中间走。Please move to the middle of the bus.

0604:不要在车门处停留。Don’t stand at the door.

0605:本车是无人售票车。This is a self-service bus.

0606:票价一律两元。All the fares are two yuan each.

0607:请自备零钱。Please prepare your money.

0608:请自觉投币。Please drop your money in the box carefully.

0609:当车门正在关闭请勿上/下车。Do not exit or board when doors are closing.

0610:请勿靠近车门。Please stand by at the door.

0611:请不要把手伸出窗外。Please keep your hand inside the bus.

有疑必问

0612:你知道该坐哪路车吗?do you know which bus weshould take?

0613:我怎么没有看见你妈妈昨天跟我说的那路公交车呢?Why can’t I find the bus your mother told meyesterday?

0614:我还需要转车吗?Do I have to change to some otherbus on the way?

0615:我该在哪儿等车呢?Where can I take it?

0616:买几张票?How many tickets do you buy?

0617:爸爸,图书馆在哪里呢?Dad,where is the library?

0618:下一辆44路车什么时候到?When’s the next fortyfour?

0619:很快能到吗?Will it be here soon?

有问有答

0620:你好,请问一下这车到图书馆吗?Excuse me,Doesthis bus go to the library?

不到。你应该乘52路。No,it doesn’t.You need to take Bus 52.

0621:这里有人坐吗?Excuse me,Is anyone sitting here?

没有人坐。No,nobody.

0622:我抽烟,你介意吗?You don’t mind if I smoke,do you?

说实话,我介意。Well,to be frank,yes,I do.

0623:我在找啊。你还记得售票员是怎么说的吗?

I’m looking for.Can you still remember what the conductor said?

她说我们下车之后,图书馆就在车站旁边啊。She said that when we get off the bus,the library is right by the bus stop.

0624:对不起。下一班车是什么时候?Excuse me.When’s the next bus?

下一班车四分钟后会到这儿。The next bus will be here in four minutes.

0625:那是44路车吗?Is that the number forty four?

不是,是58路。No,it’s the number fifty-eight.

0626:请问,公共汽车在这里停吗?Excuse me,do the buses stop here?

是的,他们都在这个角落停。Yes,they all stop at thiscorner.

0627:我想去图书馆。我可以乘坐开来的任何巴士?I wantto go to library.Can I take any bus that comes along?

除了9号公交车,其他都行。You can take any busexcept the Number 9.

0628:公交车多长时间一班?How often do the buses run?

大约5分钟一班。They run about every five minutes.

0629:多长时间能到图书馆呢?How long does it take to getto library?

不远。大约十五分钟。It’s not far.About fifteenminutes.

三、乘坐地铁一般表述

0630:请排队候车先下后上。Please stand in line.Let passengers get off first.

0631:21:00以后开往伦敦地铁站。After 21:00hours access to London underground station.

0632:请保留车票待检。Please retain your ticket for inspection.

0633:请注意安全。Please be careful.

0634:车辆转弯请扶好扶手。The bus is turning please hold to the rings.