书城外语我的第一本英语百科全书
13226400000007

第7章 电话用语

打电话

1. Is this 02-2718-5398?

这里是02-2718-5398吗?

2. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.

抱歉我打错电话了。

3. I’m sorry to call you so late.

对不起这么晚打电话过来。

4. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number?

我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?

5. I’ll call back later.

我稍后会再打来。

6. Can I leave a message?

我可以留言吗?

接听电话

1. Speaking.

请讲。

2. This is Daisy.

我就是黛西。

3. You’re speaking/talking to her.

你正在跟她说话。

4. Yes, he is. One moment, please.

他在,请稍等。

无法接听电话时

1. He’s not here right now.

他现在不在这里。

2. He’s out. / He just stepped out.

他出去了。

3. He’s in a meeting right now.

他现在正在开会。

4. You’ve just missed him.

你刚好错过他了。

5. Would you like to leave a message?

你要留言吗?

6. He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

电话留言

1. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

2. Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

当然, 如果你可以等我一下, 让我找张纸写下来。

3. I’m not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.

我现在不方便接电话,麻烦留下你的姓名、电话和简要信息。

4. I wonder if you could give somebody a message for me?

你能不能给某人带个口信?

接听留言/转告

1.Can you repeat, please?

能不能请你再重复一次?

2. Would you mind calling back later?

你介意稍后再打来吗?

3. If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

4. Bob called for you a few minutes ago and asked you to call back.

鲍勃几分钟前打电话来找你,让你回个电话过去。

结束通话

1. I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了,今晚再打给你。

2. Shall we continue this later? I’ve got a call waiting.

我们能否晚一点继续谈?我有个来电。

3. It’s kind of late. Why don’t we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了,我们何不明天再谈呢?

4. Sorry, it’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了, 你可以明天早上再打来吗?

5. I won’t keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

打错电话

1. Sorry to have bothered you.

很抱歉打扰你了。

2. Could I check the number? Is it 0221-334?

我核对一次号码,是0221-334吗?

接到打错的电话时

1. I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name.

抱歉, 这里没这个人。

2. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.

恐怕你打错电话了。

3. What number did you dial? 你打什么号码?

挂电话时

1. Is there anything else I can do for you?

还有什么需要我帮忙吗?

2. Say hello to your folks. 请代我向你家人问好。

3. Then I’ll make sure he gets your message.

我一定会转达你的话。

4. Thank you for calling. 谢谢你打电话来。

其他问题

1. No one. He hung up on me.

没人,他把电话挂了。

2. Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.

我估计是打错了。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。

3. The line is busy. 电话占线。

4. I got the busy signal. 电话占线。